Saturday, 19 November 2016

[PANN] 161116 Wow BTS is seriously amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I just finished watching AAA ㅋㅋ and wow BTS is amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm writing this post with excitement after watching "FIRE" and I think it was their best stage ㅋㅋ I was like "ohh" during their "Blood Sweat & Tears" but "FIRE" is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I didn't care much about them when they first debuted and I honestly thought they tried too hard for their concept but I whenever they made a comeback. I really realized they were hard workers. I wish I could support people like them. BTS and BTS fans, fighting!

(Tomorrow is College Scholastic Ability Test day and I'm not a bit nervous at all... because I didn't try hard...? ah... God please... please let me just do as much I usually do...) 

Original post here
Response +307 -48

1. Do well! +72 -1

In just few hours, it's going to be the day we think it's going to decide our lives but
when I look back, it's just another day and that is back again
Everyone, don't be nervous and just do your best
The future we'll live through is longer than the time we prepared for the college entrance exam! Fighting everyone!

2. Thanks! I hope OP does well +49 -0

I remember the days I used to be all over my workbooks and notes. I hope the dreams and fantasy of university campus which I couldn't fulfil go to you. I wish I could start studying again someday. I support you with all my heart! My prayers will be with you throughout the exam -RM

3. OP, do well! +46 -0

4. yes, I enjoyed Seventeen and BTS's stages +13 -0

5. I didn't like the caption and their legendary bad camera work but thank you for watching them favorably! I hope you do well tomorrow! +12 -0

6. I watched AAA because of Black Pink yesterday and I fell in love with BTS after watching their performance~~ honestly I didn't like other idol groups' songs other than YG but I absolutely fell in love with BTS. I even searched them on Naver for the first time ㅋㅋㅋ their debut day and the members' birthdays too ㅋㅋㅋ I even watched their fancams on Youtube and am I following the steps of joining their fandom... anyway they were really cool +8 -0