Sunday, 20 November 2016

[PANN] 161117 +) Is this Park Jimin?



I'm very confused right now.. is this Park Jimin's photo?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f***!!!!!! he's really my type!!! f***!!! he's f***ing handsome no this isn't why I wrote this post
Can someone please tell me if this is BTS Jimin? If it's not him, I apologize but someone please tell me who he is...
I'm sorry for fussing at this late hour!!

+) heol wait ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my post is No. 2 on selected talk ranking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wait you guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ don't do this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (flustered) oh... oh... first of all, should I say thanks?... yes, thank you and Jimin... Jimin... I think I'll be heading to fantalk after writing this.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yes he looks prettier and cuter without so much photoshop....and he's sexy too... f***... I don't know...
I saw this photo before going to bed last night (I was really surprisedㅋㅋ).. and I closed my mouth with my hands... wrote this post and then fell asleep ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saw some of you telling me to go to fantalk but when I wrote this post, I wasn't there fan yet so (shameless)

thank you guys!!!!!!!

Original post here
Response +386 -55

1. that photo has been photoshopped too artificially;; he looks better without the photoshop +142 -1

+) heol my comment became a top comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll post my favorite photo... I think he looks somewhat pure because of the sweat on his hair... 


2. yep +118 -0

3. that's when he lost weight! +114 -0

4. I'm sure ARMYs will throw stones at me but he has that sweet kissable lips. Saying this loud made me feel so much better ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ alright, throw your stones at me ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +51 -0
ㄴ I think the same too (ARMYs hops away)
ㄴ oh I'm a muggle and Jimin's my fav BTS member.. that was what I thought too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah seriously...♡ his plump lips ㅜㅜ he has my fav lips... I'm noona... I wish I could kidnap him... +1 -0
ㄴ omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so you're saying he's sexy, right? thanks ㅎㅎ 
ㄴ heok...ARMYs thanks for liking my comment instead of throwing stones at me ㅠㅠㅠ I always liked ARMYs ㅠㅠ +1 -0

5. Our fairy Jimin +51 -0

6. I just finished my college entrance exam so I'm not familiar with celebrities... can I start stanning him? +43 -0

7. yes that's Park Jimin and he has two different charms +42 -0

8. It's Jimin ㅎㅎ +34 -0


9. he's so caring too +29 -0

10. It's our Manggae Jimin who is No.7 in BTS's own ranking +22 -0


11. Manggae so cute +20 -0
Chim: Kookie's a big boy now so you can sleep alone, right?
Kook: Yes
Chim: Call hyung when you need something, okay?
Kook: Ok
Chim: Kook, goodnight!
Kook: Yes