Tuesday, 29 November 2016

[PANN] 161117 Taetae the next car door guy~!~!!



The moment he gets down the car, it's game.over!
It's the year for the new car door guy


I'm not lying. V was the most good looking person on this day


I really love his expressionless faceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


isn't he very, very, very sexy??



I wish I could see him in real life before I die...


omg...his nose bridge.. there's a mountain on his face...



seriously his face was a gift by God

Original post here
Response +131 -26

1. Another fan brought this screenshot before and seriously he's f***ing handsome... +35 -1

2. Taetae♡♡♡♡♡ +18 -0

3. He's just unbelievable ㅜㅜ +18 -2

4. Kim Taehyung is really cute when he smiles but he's f***ing handsome when he expressionless +15 -0

5. Our Taehyung, let's stay healthy always +15 -0

6. These days Kim Taehyung is so freaking cute and handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +9 -0

7. He's also an expert at using his handsome face in unexpected waysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +7 -0

8. Jin didn't get down from the trunk or the driver's seat? I heard they mentioned this at their fan meeting so I kind of looked forward +7 -1


9. Ha... Kim Taehyung is f***ing handsome +6 -0

10. I love Taetae but the first car door guy Seokjin... (stops breathing, inhales and exhales slowly)  +4 -1