Saturday, 19 November 2016

[PANN] 161118 Summary of BTS's new hairstyle (+handsomeness explodes)




Yoongi - two block cut


Jimin - blonde


Jungkook - purple? wine?



Hoseok - pink


Namjoon - silver








Hoseok looked so amazing in the ending ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I can't help but look forward to the end of the year performances, imagine how amazing those are going to get
Suit Boy Scouts ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

+ their explosive handsomeness

I urgently need the HQ photos 


Original post here
Response +42 -0

1. Now JK, just make your fringe like a comma from this hairstyle... +28 -1

2. My heart went crazy when I saw Min Yoongi's two block cut 해헤헿흐흐흐핳하ㅏ하핳ㅎ +14 -0

3. I'm not a big fan of his comma hairstyle but I miss it... now JK, change your fringe to comma... +2 -0

4. oh god Min Yoongi;;; My fangirl heart couldn't handle his elegant image but now it's two block;;; his exploding with oppa like charms and he's so chic (Fangirl dies) +1 -0

5. Jungkook...just kill me please

6. ah seriously;;; please don't make the boys wear pieces of cloth around their neck or chokers;;; because I'm going to die from happiness...

7. woah!!!!!!!!!!! 
(f***ing love it)