Sunday, 20 November 2016

[PANN] 161119 ARMYs, is BTS going to make a comeback???



Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I saw this on Twitter but what is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The quality is just amazing
Is this how other groups shoot their concert trailers? sh*t I really got goosebumps

This is a comeback teaser, right???
The background music is crazy too.. Is this BTS's song? this is really daebak.
I was like "this song is cool but it's not my style" after listening to Blood Sweat & Tears (ARMYs sorry... it's just my opinion... BTS is cool tho) but omg this is crazy... If that background music is BTS's song, ARMYs please tell me the title!!!

++) why is this one of the top posts? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
anyway, I listened to WINGS too. The entire album is great!! I personally really love lie and reflection. I always pass by Tteuksum and I think I'll be reminded of Rap Monster's voice.
I'm not really young so I can't be a fangirl but I'll keep watching BTS ㅎ허허 thanks for the kind comments~~~

and you pitiful haters ㅋㅋ I asked the ARMYs so why do you have to crawl here saying ARMYs this and that? ㅋㅋ Do you think I would have mentioned ARMYs in the title if this was a recruiting post?? I didn't even ask you so why the h*ll are you commenting? Can't you read the title or do you just want to start a fight? tsk












Original post here
Response +489 -85

1. Even I thought it was a comeback teaser for a second ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but it's for their concert. I think there might be a comeback too. It's only been a week since their fan meeting and now they announced their tour.. they're working f***ing hard...I'm done with my college exams so I will attend their concert. +132 -4

2. The video is just... ㅜㅜ +121 -6

3. Bighit is really working hard..ㅋㅋ +118 -5

4. This has been on my mind all the time but I think Bighit is BTS's No.1 fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously I don't think they're planning on debuting a new group anytime soon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm f***ing jealous.. how can the concert trailer be such high quality +80 -0

5. Their new concert teaser is just ㅜㅜ I love you, Bighit ㅠㅠ +68 -1

6. how can the concert trailer be so cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I seriously got goosebumps +49 -2

7. f*** they scared me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was a comeback teaser +45 -0