Sunday, 20 November 2016

[PANN] 161119 I'm jealous of BTS's company



I might not be sure about other things but you won't have to worry about the artist's comeback date because BTS is the only artist Bighit supports. They don't even gather new trainees. I'm f***ing jealous

Original post here
Response +541 -34

1. If they continue to support only BTS after few years, that would mean that the company is crazy. And Bang Sihyuk is a person with good business sense so he will begin a mass production system starting with BTS. Because the risk is going to be great if the company only trusts in one artist +168 -0

2. As an ARMY, it feels great because you don't feel your artist is on a break even if they are +163 -3
ㄴ Thanks to members' tweet + Bangtan Bomb videos 

3. Rap Mon said they only have male trainees at their company ㅋㅋㅋ they only pick male trainees at their auditions too ㅋㅋ I think they'll debut a new boy group after giving supporting BTS thoroughly +148 -0
ㄴI heard they send all their girl trainees to Source Music ㅋㅋ Even Eunbi and Shinb were Bighit trainees ㅋㅋ I think they're only looking after boy trainees now +40 -0

4. Will Bighit be able to create another high-quality group like BTS? ㅠㅠ +52 -0

5. These days I'm someone who continuously watches BTS's videos every day and I think Bangtan log is a great ideaㅠㅠ I'm not in the stage of their fan yet but I almost choked when  watched their first log. Their "We will work hard!" and their current achievements overlapped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is my opinion but I think it's better for them to upload their own videos rather than appearing on variety shows for their fans +48 -0

6. I think Bang Sihyuk will continue to support BTS even when they debut a new group ㅋㅋㅋ he really loves them ㅋㅋ +28 -1

7. I was f***ing impressed when they produced "I NEED U" ballad version themselves and not just fans making their own version ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +27 -0

8. They just recently ended their fanmeeting but... +26 -0