Tuesday, 22 November 2016

[PANN] 161120 +) I'm sorry for writing this post at such time but I think Jimin's really great



I'm sorry for being a lurker but
I noticed their making video of their solo track so I watched the video after looking at the gifs
And he's awesome... you guys are just amazing, I think you should be proud of your singer

The flow of his dance is like an art
I'm trying to deny myself from joining the fandom but can you please give me some gifs of Jimin's Youtube videos?

+) what is this photo? I nearly choked while saving this
Is this really Jimin??




I joined the fandom...I watched the Perfect Man stage and Dope stage in Changwon? I watched them and
yeah... I'll go to fantalk now please don't kick me out and I hope you'll treat me well

Original post here
Response +533 -168

1. They say the killing point is his frowning face because it's heartbreaking yet sexy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's heartbreaking to see him having a tough him but they say that's sexy too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ come and enlist. You might face a bit of problem in your present life but the happiness our boys give you will be greater they're seriously so lovable. +121 -6

2. Melon Music Jimin ㅜㅜ +108 -6

3. Jimin is really hard on himself when it comes to dancing and singing ㅜ I support you for always working hard : ) BTS, let's fly higher! +105 -6

4. The class of the top student is different +37 -4

5. ...!!!! +31 -2

6. I'm from another fandom but ㅋㅋㅋ ahhh he keeps catching my eyes lately and this is a problem ㅋㅋㅋ he's cute yet sexy, I don't know what he wants me to do but I think I'm going to enlist quite soon... there's no point in refusing ㅜㅜㅠ +29 -1

7. Our Jimin... he's amazing.. +28 -0

8. Hello I'm Jimin and I will be attacking your heart from now +23 -1

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment