Wednesday, 23 November 2016

[PANN] 161121 Heol look at this ㅠㅠ




M PD's first Instagram photo is with BTS ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Original post here
Response +88 -0

1. I saw a weird post on Entertalk saying BTS bribed MPD because he only cares about BTS and stuff.. but now I really know that he cares about our boys a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought he was kind to all artists but he wasn't.. it looks like MPD-nim really cares about our boys ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ +16 -0

2. Our boys are really nice and you can see how they're loved by others ㅠㅠ +15 -0

3. They're close with MPD-nim personally too ㅋㅋ he also came to their photo exhibition ㅋㅋ I couldn't find MPD-nim without his helmet because it was my first time seeing him without it ㅋㅋ +15 -0

4. I just remembered their RUN Mv they filmed at the hotel room ㅋㅋㅋ +4 -0

5. I think MPD-nim likes us... ㅜㅜ +3 -0