(T/N: Apparently some hater had sent a complaint to e-People/Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. You will understand what e-People is by reading the below screenshot)
1. How are you doing? This is our reply to your question sent to e-People regarding the work done by Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
2. According to your civil complaint we understood that you inquired regarding "unfairness of Melon Music Awards".
3. The following is our response to your question.
We do understand that you feel the way they selected the prize winner was unfair but LOEN Entertainment is the company that organizes Melon Music Awards and as long as the company didn't violate intellectual property rights or harm the distribution order by committing sajaegi, there is no law for the administration to supervise or regulate how they choose the winners.
However, under Article 29 of the [Contents Industry Promotion Act], there is Contents Dispute Committee to mediate disputes between the Contents licensee and the user or between users. If you, as the contents licensee or user have proofs to show that you're suffering property damages or mental injuries due to the method used to count the total sales of the above mentioned Album Chart, you can apply for a settlement from Contents Dispute Committee.
4. We hope we have replied to your question and if you need further explanation please contact the action officer (number, email address) and we will be happy to assist you. We hope good healthy and luck be with your family always. Thank you. The end.
They can't regulate the way they choose their winners ^^
And it's not like they can do anything even if they suffer from property or mental damages ^^
conclusion = can't deal with you ^^
I didn't lurk around their board, I found it on BTS DC community
The other fandom made the inquiry
Original post here
Response +171 -21
1. This also proved that sajaegi accusation is not a fact. We killed 2 birds with 1 stone. +46 -0
2. oh god they're having a tough time dealing with angry people foaming at mouth. I hope you guys have a great dinner today! +38 -3
3. The last part "the end" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +31 -0
4. They already sent their "proofs" to Dispatch journalists and people working at entertainment industry asking them to write articles in May when that incident broke out but the journalists just laughed and ignored them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they had said is this some joke? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and during "FIRE" promotion a staff even said they know it's not true (the staff proved his/her identity). Is there any Eppi who has that photo? +14 -0
ㄴ I heard they even called Puma, SKT, BBQ telling them to change their model but our boys are still representing those brands ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +3 -0
ㄴ You mean this? They said people in the entertainment and media industries are fed up of kids like them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they pity them +4 -0
Regarding BTS's controversy
I'm someone working at the enertainment field and I really think this is wrong...
No one thinks they plagarized and we actually laugh at them (haters) and say are they really hell bent to slander BTS
I'll post proves of my identity in case you won't trust me
5. f*** this is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they must be tired dealing with crazy b*tches.. ㅜㅜ I mean some people from that fandom can be ridiculous;;; I'm sure they're famous in the industry too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +10 -0
6. "the end" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think they were really annoyed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "the end" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +9 -0