Wednesday, 23 November 2016

[PANN] 161122 BTS Suga is really cute..



I'm from another fandom and this is a post about BTS so please get out if you don't like without trying to start a fight 

I'm Carat ㅎㅎ
Actually, I was watching all videos of Woozi on Youtube because it's Jihoon's birthday and then  I came across SugaWoozi video
Then I found some video of Suga and I just clicked on it and watched all recommended videos...
I usually didn't watch suggested videos of other artists because I didn't like them appearing on my Youtube page but he just shattered my belief and entered my Youtube history...


After that I went searching for him on Twitter a little and...
the fans are hilarious too ㅋ

I don't know how to explain, he's not cute but he's cute ah seriously he doesn't look cute but he's, in fact, cute.. what am I even saying- he's cute.. yes... 

(cute)

Honestly, this is the only photo I have of Suga in my Gallery...
but I will share the Sugas who moved into my Gallery today...




ohh I have this one too



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is he doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


when he was little...? he looked the same...


cute...really... he's cute....


my classmate who sits next to me in class looks just like this when s/he smiles

I didn't really join the fandom yet but... I get this strange feeling and...
even to my eyes he's so cute so I can't imagine how you guys survive...


Until the day we see a preview of our Jihoon with Suga☆


ah and please share some photos with me. should I open a new folder for him... (serious

Original post here
Response +315 -68

1. I'm the vocalist if you weren't here 1  +107 -3
ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +7 -0
ㄴ he looks like those prince's best friend who tries to take his throne ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're both cute +2 -0

2. I'm the vocalist if you weren't here 2 +105 -3
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you guys go to schools that teach you to create appropriate headings? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +6 -0
ㄴI'm the main rapper if you're not there +28 -2
ㄴ sh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ heok sorry I pressed the downvote by mistake ㅠㅠ


3. I found this somewhere and it's not a photo of Suga but ㅠㅠ I wish they become friends because they're so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +76 -1
(Suga: Be careful of cars and people | Woozi: ok)
(Suga: Kiddo, you're not going to grow taller when your bag's heavy | Woozi: Hyung, why do you keep pulling Woozi's bag? 'ㅅ')

4. At last, I'm the main vocalist +42 -0

5. Yoongi is cute isn't he? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is a gif of him screaming "AAARRRRMMMYYYY" when they won the first place on music show ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +30 -0

6. Granpa ㅋㅋㅋ +26  -1

7. Basketball team senpai Min Yoongi...♡ +23 -0

8. helo thank you ♡ I have only 2 pictures of other idols on my phone, one is Woozi-nim drinking orange juice while holding with his tiny hands and the second one is a Seventeen member fly kicking another member in a green room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (this is too funny ㅋㅋ) I have it but it's hard to find right now ㅋㅋㅋ anyway I support their friendship too♡ +20 -0

9. his han...hands... +19 -0

10. ah seriously this is really too cute!!! ㅠㅠㅠ sorry I commented three times because he's too cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +19 -0

11. I'm from another fandom too and Suga's personality is so attractive ㅋㅋㅋ he's cold but yet he looks weak and funny. Also "Min Yoongi jjangjjangman bbung bbung"? that's freaking cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just can't explain him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love his personality and the way he talks +18 -0

12. I heard that Woozi-nim likes our Min Suga and I'm really grateful to hear that Carat likes him too... I'll support Seventeen always and congrats on winning the recent award♡ +17 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment