Thursday, 24 November 2016

[PANN] 161123 [Fan Talk Special] : Daesang


Fantalk Special

We want to know their stubbornness



Mom, BTS won this year's "Album of the Year" award.


[slurps] But Daesang belongs to E*O! 


Ayyy the winners aren't fixed for each award~


[puts her chopstick down] Aish, E*O scored higher digital score and they led the voting too. Why?!! Did they fabricate the result!!!?


No, mother. The winners were selected based on their internal data ^^


f*ck internal data, then tell them to reveal whatever that is! Right now! Did you hear me? REVEAL IT NOW!


Aww~ Mother... how could the company reveal their documents~


They can't?? You, you little! I will report you to National Tax Service!!


...pfft... go on.


If they don't reveal their internal data, they have cheated!!!


Mother, please listen to me...


I.T I.S O.U.R.S


IT'S OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THE AWARD IS OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ONLY E*O CAN WIN THE DAESANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have things to do but I got bored so... ㅎㅅㅎ
Strong thank you to Eppi who helped me put the captions ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Original post here
Response +232 -18

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ right now I ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm gigglingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ in front of my computer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋthis is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +26 -0

2. ah this is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ great joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ as expected from ARMYs +24 -0