Thursday, 24 November 2016

[PANN] 161123 I think the journalists find Taehyung cute too ㅋㅋㅋ


ah seriously I'm about to break the Earth ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kim Taehyung's so cute I'm dying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's his first time attending the movie premiere without his hyungs so he became a baby ㅠㅠㅠ

[S Photo+] BTS V, "You mean hide the microphones behind me like this?" (Two Men VIP Premiere)





You should watch the video. It's really cute ㅋㅋㅋ it's so funny to watch the fansite masters dying from his cuteness too ㅋㅋㅋ https://twitter.com/BangtanGamtan/status/801041898911633408


Original post here
Response +139 -0

1. There are many cute article titles from this day like "V smiling like a baby Asian black bear" I couldn't stop laughing at this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's cute to everyone's eyes ㅠ +45 -0

2. he was really cute on this day ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he didn't know what to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +38 -0

3. Taehyung is really loved by the journalists and staffs +37 -0

4. ah on this day the journalist asked him to say something supportive~~ and he got really flustered and said "....FFIGHTING!..." and his smile was so adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +14 -0

5. when you see him off the stage, he looks like a rookie everyday ㅠㅠ I almost died when I watched the video ㅠㅠ +5 -0

6. ㅋㅋㅋ who sent the baby to the movie premiere alone!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how old are you, Taetae~? +5 -0