Friday, 25 November 2016

[PANN] 161124 Amazing Kookieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Jeon Jungkook is an oppa to me!!!!!! He's 2 years older than me!!!!!!! I can legally call him oppa!! oppa! Jungkook oppa!!! (screams) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ sighs... I really wanted to call him oppa after looking at the photos... thank you God... I'm grateful for your kindness and grace for allowing me to call Jeon Jungkook oppa... yes...
(sighs) actually, most idols used to be older than me but gradually younger idols began to debut. I'm not very young but I'm fortunate to be younger than Jungkook. It's alright if I can call my fav oppa...oppa☆.. but I wonder how it feels for people who are older than him... just thinking about it makes my heart flutter...



What it feels like to watch someone younger than you grow up

ㄴ Amazing Kookie








Original post here
Response +32 -0

1. Kookie... +14 -0

2. His full name is Jeon Jungkook Oppa. +4 -0

3. You must be happy to be younger than Jeon Jungkook ㅠㅠ +1 -0

4. ha... he's an oppa just by one year!!! He's my oppa!! ㅠㅠ 

5. yeah he's older than me too... but I'm his noona visual-wise