Monday, 28 November 2016

[PANN] 161125 As a fan from another fandom, Rap Mon is;



First of all, I'm MooMoo.
But seriously as a fan from another fandom, I really don't think it's right for some of you to slander Rap Monster because of his face
Some of you say he shouldn't be an idol with a face like that
I think it's wrong for anyone to judge faces and say "this one's fit as an idol" or "that one's not fit to be an idol"
And I also don't think he's not so ugly for you to slander him
I mean it's wrong to hate someone and curse at them for how they look, it's wrong...
People can look in various ways
And even if the people you slander get plastic surgery, you'll go after them again 
Please don't slander people because of their visual. As a fan from another fandom, it's really awful ^^

I'm not a fan of Rap Mon. I'm just saying that I believe it's wrong to slander idols because of their face
I don't have a photo of him because I'm not their fan but I found one from Naver

Original post here
Response +353 -82

1. This is the photo taken by Dispatch ㅜㅜ +135 -27
ㄴ he's f***ing handsome (shivers) I think Rap Mon has his own unique sexiness in him... I think "sexy" fits him more +30 -3
ㄴ I prefer him so much more to plastic idols... this photo shows his oppa like charms ㅎ +23 -5
ㄴ I'm from another fandom but let me save this. thanks thanks +11 -1
ㄴ I think the word "dandy" fits him well +7 -0
ㄴhe looks like a son from rich family..like expert in economics or something ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ just take me please ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

2. Rap Mon's not ugly and I think it's funny how people judge idols by their looks +111 -25

3. I agree. I'm from another fandom so I don't know about BTS very well but I know Rap Mon and I've seen so many comments slandering his face ㅜㅜ Slandering the way people look is the most dumbest and idiotic thing to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and he's not bad looking for you to slander him +106 -13

4. But do you have the right to slander another person's face just because you're pretty or handsome? You just don't have the right to say something hateful about another person's face. I think those who point fingers and slander the way people look are the most wicked and disgusting group of people. +24 -3

5. ...??? But I thought Rap Mon is the most handsome in BTS +20 -4

6. He looks handsome in real life ㅋㅋ I thought my eyes were deceiving me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he has that model like vibe and he has great proportion. He's really tall +19 -0

7. I'm BANA and I can prove this. Some of you say Rap Mon's ugly but when you see him in person you'll realize he's a celebrity... He's not ugly and he's tall with great body proportion. He really looks like a model. +18 -2

8. I'm from another fandom but I saved this photo because he looks so f***ing cute +17 -2

9. I'm from another fandom and he looks dandy and handsome +17 -1

10. I really wish I could take a photo of those who slander other's looks with a really great camera from right in front of their face ㅎㅎ +15 -0