Saturday, 26 November 2016

[PANN] 161125 sh*t did BTS V really say this??



 The members left to walk on the red carpet at "2016 Asia Artist Award" after the busy photoshoot. After the sound of the last shutter, the members bowed and thanked the staffs before leaving the studio. Suddenly V walked back and quietly asked, "The rose looks pretty, could I take one with me?".

My friend has this as her Kakaotalk profile photo but did V really say that?
It sounds like some novel to be true and it doesn't sound fake either because it's so f*cking cool 

Original post here
Response +285 -32

1. Yes! It's from GQ magazine! They did a photoshoot at their practice studio! The editor personally went to their practice room and the boys left for their schedule right after the photoshoot... our affectionate Taehyung....♡ I'll add a gif of Taehyung who looks like a senior at department of film..♡ +88 -1


2. 1 +78 -0

haru*hana BTS behind story 16 (twitter)
V asked "Is it okay if I eat this?" which were macaroons used for the photoshoot. He seemed satisfied while chewing them, "Delicious!"! However, when another staff asked him "What are you eating?", V replied "I don't know"... it looked like he was eating something he didn't know (smiles) 

trans cr. 77 (Japanese -> Korean)

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they took the photos at BTS's new practice room ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their practice room is as white as any studio +70 -0

4. I think V has great sensibility ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ even when he sings he sounds very emotional like a girl +48 -0

5. he doesn't pick the flower when he blows the seed... he's pure... he's nice... +46 -1

6. I learned about V during their Boy in Luv era ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and the moment I saw him I thought "he looks like those bad students during school days".. "did he get a nose job?" and I thought he would have a terrible personality although he's very handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I joined the fandom during "FIRE" and I started watching their videos and I secretly thought V's image is a concept during the first month of my fangirl life but after reading fanaccounts I realized it was his true personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's born with aegyo in him and he so f***ing innocentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but when you look at his face he looks like the top fighter of Daegu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his past is really clean and when someone asked him if he didn't want to get any tattoos he said his father would scold him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and during an interview he said please don't worry about me dating!! I have to get my dad's permission first! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah he's such an adorable boy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but when he speaks in satoori he just kills my heart +34 -0

7. He speaks very sweetly +32 -0

~One ARMY applied face powder on her face but the powder didn't settle on her cheek so her cheek looked white because of the powder~

Taehyung: OH! You ate mochi didn't you? You have flour over here! You are mochi, right!
(look at the way he speaks ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ)
ARMY: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ yes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. he's a lovely person♡ +26 -0