Friday, 25 November 2016

[PANN] 161125 Wow some actually look at us favorably due to this issue




I've read all the posts regarding MMA from both fandoms and I can tell you that I really find BTS fans favorable. I thought they'd swear at each other because of their fanwar but instead they talk logically with facts. I think they're an educated fandom.



ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...wow...f*** I knew it all wrong. I thought BTS and their fans had bad characteristics because I've seen so many issues on Twitter but I've learned the truth and they were just victims...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ we had to punch and kick other people.. wow they (the other fandom) are backstabbers


I've seen so many posts that said BTS fans are f*cked up and I thought "ah BTS has fandom issues" but after reading their posts I realized this isn't true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wasn't going to take any side but I believe BTS deserved the award ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ thanks to this issue I got to listen to their songs and they're f***ing good.

We even changed the mind of a person who didn't have good opinion on BTS ㅎㅎ as expected from Eppis~♥

Original post here
Response +94 -3

1. I learned this recently. There are many people who joined the fandom after watching MMA. This is an issue among fans but real muggles don't know about this. +26 -0
ㄴ I'm currently hiding my fangirl identity in real life and I only have muggles around me but people don't even know what's happening in the fandom and when I just bring up this issue they reply "wow they're fussing over nothing" and that's all. Seriously they're not interested 
ㄴ daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

2. as expected from our fandom +18 -0

3. I just read all the tweets this person posted and ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I strangely feel proud~^~ +16 -0

4. I'm currently pretending to be an  ordinary person in real life and when I mention this issue to people around me like "I heard this is what's going on among the fans~" they all laughed and said "aigooo...they're kids just kids" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just saying this because we're talking about this issue but people look down on BTS and call them nugus right? but in real life I've heard people saying "lately BTS is the trend, right?" so many times. Whenever I hear this I just go "ah, really?" because I need to cover my identity but inside I feel so proud... honestly even I think this is really childish.. I used to be a fan of 1st generation idols so I'm aware of the fan culture but this is just... it's getting worse day by day +7 -0

5. ohh as expected from our Eppis♥ +3 -0 

+) 


? I'm not an ARMY tho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you think s/he's a fan of BTS when they try to defend BTS? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is a miraculous reasoning... f***ing amazing... you sons of b*tches, I stan Sherlock... do you know Sherlock?


ah you don't have to say sorry when you're sending me a tweet for the first time... I'm healed by the fans (BTS's fans) tweets because they sound really nice...

This is an account I made to just tweet alone but seeing the fans thanks me after reading my tweets, I can see the amount of struggle they had to go through so I feel bad... you guys can be proud of your singer. Please don't be discouraged.