Saturday, 26 November 2016

[PANN] 161125 You guys know "First Love" by Suga?



I'm stating this in my post but I'm not ARMY. Truthfully I do support BTS to some extent but I have my own group and I can prove it. I'm lazy to take photos of the albums and DVDs I own so I'll prove my fandom with the photo of the lightstick I took when I attended my group's concert last year.
"first love" is the song I downloaded because I found BTS 'favorable" and I enjoy listening to BTS songs but I don't like rap so when I realized this was a rap I refused to listen to it for few weeks
I was eating my ice cream when this song started to play but I was lazy so after putting back the ice cream container back into the freezer I went to open the cupboard to find cookies and I immediately heard his rapping and I thought "Oh! this is nice!" and I continued listening to the song and then suddenly I choked
I started learning piano since kindergarten days but I stopped learning. I'm considering to learn it again after choosing my career to art and music related field... but I should have the time to learn something...
Anyway, I choked when I read the lyrics and my nose felt funny too. This was the first time I actually felt the rap verse in my heart so I didn't know what to do... because I don't usually listen to rap. But I could feel his emotions in his rapping. When I read the lyrics I didn't feel anything but when I heard Suga's rapping I started choking. 
I don't know why but I started to tear up too and I'm listening to the song right now and I think the lyrics are just daebak. 
Especially this part "Crying and laughing, the moments I spent with you are now memories" (너와 함께여서 그 순간조차 이제는 추억으로) ahhh how do I explain this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ conclusion is Suga is really daebak...

Original post here
Response +818 -47

1. This is true. Suga and Zico are the only idol rappers I listen to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't remember what it was but I saw it a long time ago. The MC asked them to perform Cypherx2 faster but you could clearly hear the lyrics when the actual song itself is really f***ing fast enough ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I started listening to their songs because of diction and I cried a lot too. I think he's one of the top idols who make music. +218 -1

2. The song talks about a piano but you can consider the ultimate meaning as "music"! The "you say" part that goes " 내가 떠나도 걱정은 하지 마 넌 스스로 잘 해낼테니깐" is what the piano tells Yoongi and '영원히 넌 나의 손을 놓지마 나도 다시 널 놓지 않을테니까' is what Music and Yoongi tells one another... seriously when you keep listening to the song you realize how Yoongi and "Music" become one. Also "새벽을 지나 둘이서 함께 맞는 아침" tells us that he endured the toughest time in his life with music and he eventually met the brightest moment of his life with music too. (if you refer to the lyrics of "tomorrow" there's this part that goes "해가 뜨기 전 새벽이 가장 어두우니깐") . Yoongi started classic and jazz music before hip hop so I think that is why he feels more attached to music. He even suggests jazz music to his members and tells them to study the law of harmony too! +201 -1

3. He personified piano as his first love! I'm proud of him because it looks like he's able to express better emotions because he went through many hard times when he was younger but it also makes me sad too ㅠㅠ he's a skilled producer! Thanks for looking at him favorably! +192 -1

4. You should listen to Suga's mixtape..! I joined the fandom late so I listened to it recently too and I thought he was a person with a royal background but I was wrong. He went through hardships during his trainee days as a student. After listening to his depression and sociophobia stories I felt so proud of him for growing up as a wonderful adult and I think he's cool. This made me love him more. Seriously Min Suga Genius jjangjjangman bbungbbung.. +63 -0

5. I f***ing love Suga's diction when he raps because I feel like he's nailing his words into my ears. When I listen to first love I can feel his sorrow and I get really emotional... conclusion is Min Suga is Genisu ㅠㅠ +56 -0