Wednesday, 30 November 2016

[PANN] 161128 BTS fans are...



I've always felt this but I think most BTS fans are all fans. Of course, there might be few "light" ones who just like BTS because of their visual but BTS fans around me stream, buy albums and support all members. What could be the reason? Well, I'm only asking this because I'm jealous. Most of the fans who support my fav are "얼빠" (fangirls/boys who like an idol just because they're pretty/handsome). 
+) oh I just came online and my post had been selected as best talk... I just wrote this without much thought but thanks for the replies ㅎ

(T/N: All fans = fans who support all members)

Original post here
Response +491 -72

1. The 7 members are all equally very kind, understanding and warm but they also have different charms. Their characters don't overlap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Each member is awesome but I think I fall in love with them more because of the chemistry formed by the 7 great boys. And the love we receive from these 7 is just tremendous ㅠㅠ This is a feeling that's only felt by fans and some do join the fandom because of their face but I think they all change to core fans because of their talent, effort, and sincerity. +175 -4

2. It's like a revolving door to us. Our bias changes every day +175 -6
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree to this. Today my bias is Namjoon 헤레렐레ㅔ +9 -0
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I agree, seriously my bias changes everyday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ until yesterday it was Hoseok but today it's Min Yoongi again and tomorrow I don't know ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +1 -0
ㄴ And there are 7 members so it's perfect since you can pick one member weekly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +6 -0

3. The members are very close. You enter the fandom because of one member but other members are very playful too and they care and help one another so you can't help but live the revolving door life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +164 -3

4. Even when you join the fandom as a fan of one member, you'll find yourself transformed into an all fan as you keep fangirling. I think this is the biggest strength of BTS, the 7 members have different charms. It's really surprising. It's very hard to explain their charms in words but people who know them will know what I'm talking about and this is why I like BTS +56 -0

5. ah... Namjoon's my bias for the day..ㅠㅠ it's so healing to listen to Namjoon's words... ㅠㅠㅠ +45 -0

6. I find this interesting too. I used to only watch videos of my bias member but gradually I began to watch videos of members standing next to my bias and now I don't think I could ever become a one-member fan in the future because the members are so close +42 -0

7. You might enter the fandom because of one member but you will become an all fan. All 7 of them are lovely and you can't explain their charms in words. And the bond between these 7 members is just amazing too. They're like real brothers. +40 -1

8. We might have our bias member but I've not really seen many people who support only one member unless they're just extremely rude fans... 7 of them are like a family. They depend on each other and they ask us to love them equally +37 -0

9. OP, do you know why BTS has 7 members? Because 1 member per day. That is why ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's Bang Toto's big picture +34 -0

10. There are fandoms with many one member fans or fandoms that split because of some fans disliking specific members but I've not seen that happening with BTS. Many of them are all fans without bias members. I've noticed this while fangirling but even when you enter the fandom because of their face, once you watch their videos you will show interest in other members as well. They all have different charms. +32 -0