Tuesday, 29 November 2016

[PANN] 161128 BTS Jin supported B1A4



BTS @BTS_twt
Sandeul, fighting

He showed his support to B1A4 Sandeul

Their friendship is heartwarming

I hope their album succeeds~

Original post here
Response +966 -44


1. Are ARMYs all angels...? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ +319 -23
ㄴ ARMYs are angels too but Jin who showed support is also....f***ing kind +70 -0
ㄴ ha... my fat thumb pressed the downvote button... please forgive me +41 -0
ㄴyou're funny ㅋㅋ you're calling them angels? ㅋㅋ they slander BTS all day and then blame E*O Ls... their words are cheap too ㅋㅋㅋ don't make me laugh +3 -77
ㄴ oh god you troll;;; BANAs are really nice so what could we do...we can't help liking BANAs and B1A4.. we're nice because you are nice to us♡ BANAs are real angels..♥ +45 -0
ㄴ you trolls, please know when to appear and disappear;; we say nice things to people tell us nice things. We're in a clean area so please don't try to pollute here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ oh god +36 -0
ㄴ BANAs are the real angels... we're just soldiers yet you call us angels... ㅎㅅㅎ

2. when he tweeted that most ARMYs replied how nice B1A4's new songs are ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm also listening to their new songs now and it's so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ B1A4 fighting +304 -7

3. ? ARMYs, are you all angels? +291 -21

4. I hope B1A4, BTS and VIXX to succeed~! +105 -0

sandeul's reply - thanks~ fighting to you too~ ^^

5. ah really ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that Jin bot account tweeted the same thing but Sandeul thought it was real Jin so he replied to the bot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he even pressed the heart too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +44 -0

6. I'm BANA and I want to thank every ARMYs. Perhaps...did you guys get surgeries to remove your wings...???? thank you so much. I hope the fandoms get close like our artists. 92 MONKEYS FOREVER ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ +32 -0