Tuesday, 29 November 2016

[PANN] 161128 +) we could call them the Marketing Boy Scouts



+) I just woke up and found out my post was selected as best talk post! Thanks this is interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Anyway I brought the still cut? poster? of the movie "Two Men" 





It was heartwarming to see Jin supporting Sandeul so I'm here to write a post too
The video was available to replay so I watched it and V highly suggested the viewers to watch Minho's movie "Two Men" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm not a fan of BTS so I'm bad at writing funny posts so I'll just write this in my own way (but he kind of murmurs... I don't mean it in a bad way)


Ah, everyone~ you know that I went to "Two Men" movie premiere right?
So I went to watch the movie with Hwarang hyungs


(keeup) (already touched) oh~

(it looks like the movie really touched him) euhohohooheuoh

(the emotions are still in him) keuuuaaahhh

I really loved the movie

(with twinkling eyes) Please do watch the movie "Two men"!

He even promised with his fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really wondered what he was doing because he's so kawaii ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



I used the term "Marketing Boy Scouts" but honestly I think they really care about people around them
I wrote this because "Two Men" is a movie I look forward watching
Anyway, please come see "Two Men" (sudden promoting)
I'll end the post like V...
then bye!

Original post here
Response +320 -13

1. they're good at promoting the brands they represent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ especially Puma ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ once they wore Puma products on V app and said "woah~ this is so~ pretty. I bought this because it looked so good and I want to show off~" and showed the Puma logo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when they were asked how they won the relay at ISAC they said it's because their shoes have great gripping force ㅋㅋ their shoes were from Puma ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +94 -0

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ before his promotion ㅋㅋㅋ he didn't even notice that thing hanging on his nose ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +78 -0

3. I brought this here ㅎㅎ +56 -0

The movie showed the real stories of two men and I even choked while watching the movie~ it was also fun~ and there were many scenes which made me wow ㅠㅠ I wanted to tell our ARMYs because these hyungnims shook my heart!! Movie "Two Men", fighting~ 

4. Now, guys!! If you're reading this comment, let's all go listen to B1A4's "A Lie" and watch the movie "Two Men"!! And let's wrap up the day by shopping at Puma!!! And if you  would listen to Blood Sweat & Tears whenever you have time, STRONG POWER THANK YOU!! +36 -0

5. seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Marketing Boy Scouts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jimin was so cute and funny. He was the scene stealer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah~~~ this is so pretty~~~ what do I do~~~ ah this is so pretty~~~ I bought this because it looked so nice and I wanted to show it off~ and then he started to pat his top, took off his cap in a manly way and removed his outerwear. You really should watch the video of this because his voice is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +34 -0

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ are you perhaps Shawol..? It might be hard to understand Taetae language ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you just need to understand few words from Taetae language like "이제" (now) "약간" (a little) "좀" (a bit/quite) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋafter watching this episode the movie "Two Men"... I really believe the movie touched him a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he expressed highest compliments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to watch Two Men this weekend ..♡ I'll leave the gif of Taehyung carefully observing his double eyelid on V App..♡ in case you might not know, he's not wearing any makeup here but his eyelashes...ha... +25 -0