Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Saturday, 3 December 2016

[Article] 161130 No.1 on Social 50 chart "BTS" ... Bang Sihyuk, "We still have many things we want to try, I hope the members take things slow"




BTS topped the US Billboard "Social 50" chart.

BTS is cheered by their fans as they top the recent "Social 50" and ranked No.5 on "World Album Chart" announced by US Billboard.

During a recent interview with a media, Bang Sihyuk who created BTS expressed, "I think it's too early to say that they've reached their peak. The members and I have more things we'd like to try.".

He showed his affection by continuing, "I don't expect anything from the members now and I wish the members encourage themselves more. I hope they realize their own value and what's really important to them and also I hope they take things slow and carefully look at the things around them.".

Original article here
Response +28

1. I love you~ a lot, a lot, a lot~ yap♥ +25 -0

2. . "I hope they realize their own value and what's really important to them and also I hope they take things slow and carefully look at the things around them.". Hitman Bang-nim said the right thing. I hope BTS will take things slow and promote while looking after their health. They're not going to be singers for 1~2 days, they're going to be with their fans until the end! Let's be together for a long time, BTS. Fighting♡ +22 -0

3. Bang PD-nim please lead our boys well. +20 -0

4. This is cool... It looks like he respects them as an artist! +18 -0

5. As expected... BTS... the present is the best moment in your life... enjoy this moment... boys~ +14 -0

6. Being too popular and being too unpopular, they both have problems.. but when a group's musicality is recognized their popularity gains recognition too.. I hope BTS becomes a group that doesn't shake to any hateful comments.. I dislike thinking BTS would be hurt by their negative comments... +8 -0

7. Bang Sihyuk-nimㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ your words are so cool too ㅜㅜㅜ I can see how much you care about them. This is so nice. Bang Sihyuk PD-nim jjang! +5 -0

8. BTS is the best! +3 -0