Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Saturday, 3 December 2016

[Article] 161202 [2016 MAMA] BTS wins the "Best Performance" award "Blood, Sweat & Tears"



Group BTS won the "Best Dance Performance for Boy group" award. 

On 2nd, "2016 MAMA" was held in Hong Kong AWE (AsiaWorld-Expo). 

BTS won the "Best Dance Performance for Boy group" award for their song "Blood Sweat & Tears" and began their acceptance speech with "wow~".

The group expressed, " We won a big award. It's the performance award. This means a lot to BTS." and thanked their fanclub and their choreographer.

Original article here
Response +89


1. Our BTS, you worked hard! I'm so proud and happy for your winning. BTS, love you! Dae!Sang!So!Nyeon!Dan! +149 -14

2. Didn't they say the voting's going to be 30% and the remaining 70% depends on the judges? The experts think BTS's dance looks better so who do you want to give the award to? EXO? GOT7???? If you think they should award the artist with the most number of fans, why don't you guys open your own awards ceremony; as a person who isn't familiar with current idol groups I thought BTS was a group famous for their choreography. Am I wrong? +137 -12

3. BTS I love you. You guys worked hard and now you won Daesang. +117 -6

4. Our BTS is so cool and good❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ congrats +109  -7

5. Our BTS +94 -3

6. Vote 30% was reflected in their decision;; the MAMA organizer has to get involved in deciding the winner anyway which is the 70% and honestly, objectively I think it's either BTS or Seventeen.. +25 -1

7. I'm an EXO fan passing by and I really think BTS deserved the award. My heart felt heavy when I saw BTS members tearing up. I will support you. ARMYs and BTS, congrats! +24 -1

8. You could just congratulate them. Why on earth do you have to be like this? Think of it this way, would you feel good when people doubt your own idol's winning and leave negative comments? +19 -0

9. Wow BTS well done♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ +18 -0

10. Kim Namjoon Kim Seokjin Min Yoongi Jung Hoseok Park Jimin Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook fighting! BTS let's succeed!!! +18 -0