Thursday, 1 December 2016

[Instiz] 161130 Idol who only grew muscular and taller in approximately 4 years.gif



It's BTS Jungkook!




Debut early 2013


2016 November 29th


He really grew up in the same way...?

but his body transformed...


2013


2014





keuppp.... (replays).... kyaaa (surprised)

I support the advisable growth of Jungkook!


Original post here
Response +266

1. I really thought he had stars in his eyes when I saw the last gif ㅠ 
he's really beautiful when his eyes twinkle

2. Jungkook....I'm thankful to live in the same generation with you... my eyes... the glory...thank you... I love you...

3. He grew up well ㅠㅠㅜ

4. JUNG KOOK OP PA!!!!!!!!! Every young and rich handsome guys are oppas!!!!! I knew this post was going to be about Jungkook ㅎㅅㅎ
ㄴ ....
oppa
he really grew up well...

5. Mine. Love you♡♡ 
ㄴ you're being ridiculous

6. he's like an oppa when he's on stage... but he's a baby below the stageㅠㅠ babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ baby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ such a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ.ㅠㅠㅠ I think I died 30-40-50 times while watching his recent V app

7. ah... it was a wonderful life...

8. I support Jungkook's growth!!! haaang let me kidnap
ㄴ nope

9. baby oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ

10. he just gained more muscleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment