Friday, 2 December 2016

[Instiz] 161201 BTS V who got fooled by the cameraman (feat. BTSVT)


A cameraman started filming BTS when I.O.I was about to begin their stage


V starts dancing to the point choreography of I.O.I very earnestly while looking at their camera and then with a fluttering heart he looks at the screen....


but he didn't even appear for a second on the screen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


"cameraman" (glares)
"you've been filming me for sometime..."
"I'm very disappointed..."
(complains with his eyes)


Then it looks like the cameraman signaled him?
And Jimin understood this


Jimin: Show him one more time
Taehyung: ....ah
Taehyung: this part?
Jungkook: What are you trying to do again?

So he trusts the cameraman and tries again (this is the part that got aired)


Father like smile 1 (Jimin)


Very proud (V)

Father like smile 2 (Dokyeom)
Father like smile 3 (Jungkook)
Father like smile 4 Joshua)


Father like smile 5 (Junghan)



Father like smile 6 (the Cameraman)


It was a happy ending after all ㅋㅋ

V who was proud to appear on the broadcast + Seventeen and BTS members who saw him dancing


I support BTSVT's friendship!

Original post here
Response+250

1. Taetae is so lovely
ㄴ the way Dokyeom-nim smile is so sweet
 ㄴ (username Kwon Soonyoung) well my husband is very sweet ♡ 
    ㄴ (commenter 1) someone please catch her~~!!~~~!!!~~~
    ㄴ remove the ring now
    ㄴ but Seokmin's right next to me ㅇ.ㅇ??!?!
    ㄴ you remove your ring right now too.

2. awwww so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠbaby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ큐ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ all the cuteness in this world belongs to Taehyung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Taetaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  baby is so lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. c...u...t...e..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the way he glares at the cameraman is so cute.... (nervous) the way he dances is so cute too... so cute.. ㅜ...ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. Kim Taehyungㅜㅜㅜ seriously every action of him is cute ㅜㅜㅠ

6. ah omg Kim Taehyung is so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. the way Jimin-nim smiles makes my heart flutter

8. ah our baby is so cute ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. I hope they become friends....

10.  Jungkook is the scene stealerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment