Monday, 5 December 2016

[Instiz] 161204 How Rap Monster convinced his parents to let him become a trainee (The different world they live in)


...I think that is why they couldn't trust me. Back then, my lyrics - since I had to study as well - I would write the lyrics secretly on a paper and hide it inside my workbook and I would get told off if I get caught. My mother witnessed this many times which displeased her and I told this to my mom during that time which sounds cringeworthy when I think about it now. My grades were among the top 5000 students nationwide and this company said I'm very talented. I'm merely in the 5000th place if I study but I was told by a well-reputed person that I can become No.1 in rapping. I asked her, "Mom, do you prefer a son who comes first or a son who ranks 5000th place?" and she resentfully gave me permission.


He asked his parents to choose between No. 5000 in studies VS No.1 in rap and his parents allowed him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the unapproachable world he lives in...



There's this line " 난 내가 하기싫은 일로 성공하긴 싫어 난 날 밀어" (I don't want to succeed by doing something I don't like, I push myself) and he's the very person to put this into practice 

Original post here
Response +468 

1. This is one of the reasons why I respect him

2. Namjoon, as a person I really respect you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. and our Namjoon won the Daesang too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I respect you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. he's cool... he even talks well.. keuuuu

5. and that guy won the Daesang 3 years later. ah, Kim Namjoon is so cool. I'm proud of him too

6. wow 5000th... this is too amazing...
I need to become a person like Kim Namjoon...but...I'm too old now...

7. as expected, he sounds like my man.
purple you
 ㄴ please go to the guardhouse
     ㄴ (commenter 7) I'll just go spend my time there and kidnap him when I'm released
        ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
               ㄴ (new person appears) If spending time at the guardhouse is easy. I'll go there before you.

8. smart guy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. he's younger than me but I have so many things to learn from him... I'm so happy to have our Namjoon as BTS's leader ㅠㅠ

10. Thank you for being a rapper and I love you my universeㅜㅜ