Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Sunday, 18 December 2016

[Instiz] 161217 Idols who publicly plagiarized the outfit of...;;;


 BTS V


 Seventeen Minkyu


 Twice Chaeyoung


They all copied Hwang Jung Min from Goksung (The Wailing)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I support the Goksung look worn by idols!

+
this is a humor post

Original post here
Response +23

1. Goksung look ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I didn't know that so many of them wore this lookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. but seriously when I saw V's outfit I thought of Goksung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that outfit looks like it would be worn by someone who does scary things ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I was like "huh?" when I saw the first 2 photos but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hwang Jungmin suits the most! As expected, the original is the best

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I haven't watched Goksung but when I wore that caramel colored turtle neck with black coat and slacks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my friends called me Hwang Jungmin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they LOLed when they saw me and I was like ????????? 

6. meanwhile, I'm in awe of his handsome face.. ha.... as expected....