Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Tuesday, 20 December 2016

[Instiz] 161219 BTS used to be SeeU dancers

From left it's Suga, Jimin, J Hope and Jungkook

they really worked hard ㅠㅠ





for those who don't know SeeU...



SeeU (Vocaloid)

Korean vocaloid program based on Vocaloid 3


Original post here
Response +33


1. Omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but I'm tearing up because they've succeeded now ㅠㅠ

2. those back dancer boys won the Daesang in few years
ㄴ our babies grew up well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I used to really like SeeU ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I feel proud because it looks like our boys really became big.. they debuted after that stage and they even won the Daesang. Time really flies...

5. They used to be Jokwon-nims back dancers too!

6. my babies ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you really worked hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I heard that Bang Sihyuk participated in the production too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


8. ah this is really weird ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ쿠ㅜ

9. SeeU ㅠㅠ our boys won the Daesang, they're on drama and they even sang the OST  ㅠㅠ

10. I think they performed at Gayo Daejun too... but I can't believe BTS was the back dancer...