Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Tuesday, 27 December 2016

[Instiz] 161227 Idol who is watching Gayo Daejun on TV instead



Kya



Well done, well done


I want to perform on the stage too (whines)


My thoughts after watching the stage : BTS performs well on stage


I L.O.V.E Y.O.U B.T.S


I W.A.N.T T.O P.E.R.F.O.R.M O.N S.T.A.G.E T.O.O


I just plucked out an apartment right now, where do I report this? What do I do?


Woooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (rushing)


Every day is your birthday


This is the babbling party


I love you BTS (giggles) (giggles)


let's wash cherry tomatoes 찹찹찹 (chapchapchap)
(T/N: It's just another sound effect usually used when you eat.. so I think it's something like chompchomp? ↓how 찹찹찹 is used as captions)



Today's BTS (photo) will be up soon, right?


I'm looking forward to the acrylic stand


I see the acrylic stand over there. It's in Jin hyung's right hand


and this is the reaction he tweeted before when he couldn't join them on stage before


ㅌ파차라프하유어어ㅠ 차라유라추후히후푸라추러류러처처라우아ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ they're wearing school uniforms ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


It's BTS Suga
He couldn't perform on stage with his members because he's currently recovering from his recent injury
Despite the crazy camera work by S_BS, he screencaptured their performance and he's still tweeting real-time




Original post here
Response +244

1. My husband is cute, isn't he? ^^
ㄴ yes. Bang Toto is pretty cute ^^
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠ please don't get hurt and get well soon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I took the photos for him ㅎ
ㄴ please control yourself
 ㄴ (commenter 3) (about to cry)
   ㄴDid you not drop your conscience somewhere? (conscience)
ㄴ guillotine

4. Darling, I miss you
ㄴ ??????
ㄴ (facial muscles harden like stone)

5. Min Yoonig...so cute...cute...I'm dying....lovely boss....Min Yoongi...I...plucked...my...own...house...out...because of you....I...l..o.v.e.y..o.u.Min...Yoongi....

6. oh goddddddd.... he's cute...

7. he's really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Min Yoongi... YOU ARE TOO CUTE!!! I will shatter...

8. I hope you will recover soon and join them on the stageㅎㅎ

9. Hubby, why are you washing the cherry tomatoes? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ ah. Guardhouse.
 ㄴ (commenter 9)  that was quick
ㄴOur Yoongi worked hard

10. My singer who fanboys to my idol... The man who washed cherry tomatoes at 1AM is the coolest guy

11. I wonder what Yoongi eats to stay so cute... Yoongi...Yoongi...

12. As expected from Mintizen ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously where did he even see the phrase 아무말 대잔치 from ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (babbling festival)

13.  Yoongi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my manㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ socuteletmekidnapyouㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlove youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please don't get hurt ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ I'm tired of sending people to the guardhouse

14. Dear Doorsill, if you know your sin please break on your own
ㄴ Namjoon, please touch the doorsill

15. Darling, I love you!!!!!
ㄴ (I will kill you if you touch Min Yoongi)
 ㄴ yes! I will raise our Yoongi well! Let's go darling~~


16. the funniest tweet was the cherry tomatoes. it was so unexpected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. I think Yoongi will kick his blanket when he wake up

18. he's so cute that I can't describe him with the word "cute"... Min Yoongi....so dangerous....cute....this is serious....Yoon...g...i....