Saturday, 31 December 2016

[Instiz] 161228 Idol who said he attended BTS's concert after ticketing by himself






Sejun recalled, "We met briefly at Gyeongju special "Music Bank" but I heard that they came to our tent when I had to go to our car. I couldn't meet them because I had to go to our car for a short time.".


Sejun said,"I went to their last concert after buying the ticket by myself. I wish I could see them often during our future promotion. I'm letting the people know that I'm a fan of them by spreading it around.".

It looked like Lim Sejun has firmly found his own path. He mentioned BTS Jimin as his role model and said he tried to stay calm by watching him during troubling times.

"As a team, I wish we could become like senior BTS but personally I'd like to become like senior BTS Jimin. I used to watch his videos since my trainee days and I wished to become like him. I gained a lot of strength by watching senior BTS Jimin when I fell into a slump. He is a senior who I really respect.".



It's Victon Sejun, rookie male idol group from Plan A (previously known as ACube)

Original post here
Response +37

1.  He's only a year younger than him (Jimin) ㅠㅜ Jimin!!!!!!! You've grown so much!! ㅠㅜㅠㅠ I'm so proud of my baby♥ Sejun-nim is so handsome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ If he's a 96er, he's the same age as Bbungbbung of our family but I wonder how he could be so differnt (handsome) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ heol is there a 96er in BTS?
  ㄴ passer by) there is a 97er and 95ers in BTS
  ㄴ perhaps bbungbbung is her (commenter 1) older brother's nickname...?
  ㄴ if I could pick a bbungbbungie of our family... I guess... it's my mother's son who stays at home..?
    ㄴ ah..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it was a nickname of BTS member ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
     ㄴ (commenter 1) yep! there's a farter at our house who I think is my mother's son ^♥^

(T/N: bbungbbung is usually the sound we use to express fart lol. 엄마 아들 (son of my mother) is a common expression people use to address their younger/older brothers these days lol) 

2. Even celebrities can be 덕계못 like us ㅜㅜㅜ that person is cute

(T/N: 덕계못 is the shortened form of "덕후는 계를 못 탄다" which means "fans can't be lucky". Like for Sejun he is a big fan of BTS but he couldn't see them when BTS visited their tent because he had to go to his car AT that moment lol)

3. You must be good at ticketing ㅋㅋ so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. You got a ticket ㅠㅠㅠ I'm jealous ㅠㅠㅠ

5. 덕계못... anyway, he managed to get the ticket!!!!

6. He has lucky hands... I wonder if he would come to see their WINGS concert...?!

7. Please come to WINGS concert too.. I'll buy you delicious things if you get a seat next to mine...
ㄴ people who like my babies are my babies too.. he's handsome...

8. cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope you become a 성덕!! 

(T/N: 성덕 -> 성공한 덕후 (opposite of 덕계못) -> successful fan)

9. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ ah but his 덕계못 story is so funny and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 덕계못s are everywhere

10. I feel bad for 덕계못 ㅠㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. excuse me... please help me get a ticket...