Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Friday, 30 December 2016

[Instiz] 161228 Two male and female idols who are cute because they can't wink ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



 They close both eyes



They're practicing



They succeed with difficulty





But they overflow with charisma when they're on stage

It's BTS Jimin and Red Velvet Seulgi

Original post here
Response +32

1. ah both of them are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. my heart...

3. Jimin...please take me...

4. Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ my Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let me take you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ (same person) no, I'm sorry ㅠㅠㅠ Our Jimin lived his life well and I don't deserve him  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. aigo Jimin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ you're too adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. ha.. Jimin de Fangturcs Mochis III... cute...
even Seulgi-nim is...so so cute