Saturday, 3 December 2016

[PANN] 161129 Have you ever cried in your fangirl life?



If you have, what made you cry?? I'm an idol fan and I told my friend that I cried while reading the interpretation of my idol's lyrics and s/he didn't believe me.. s/he asked me why would you cry because of a celebrity so I was wondering if I'm the only one ㅜㅜ


Original post here
Response +184 -8


1. When I read their announcement to sue haters I cried tears of f*cking joy +258 -13

2. I cried my eyes out when they won the first Daesang.. they kept mentioning "ARMY" in their speech and I remembered the hardships.. but the Dasang made things harder.. +232 -341
ㄴwow look at the people downvoting this comment just because it's about BTS ㅋㅋ +24 -30
ㄴheol ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what did you do to cry your eyes out... you're too attached ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they practiced night and day for the award so that award doesn't belong to you.. most importantly, you didn't contribute a thing for the award.. +10 -25
ㄴwow that previous commenter is so twisted; why are you talking so strangely... it's all about Karma and you didn't do a favor to this society as well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +12 -1
ㄴ I think commenter 2 said it was harder after the Daesang because people attacked BTS and ARMYs because they won the Daesang? They began with Sajaegi and then Choi S*ns*l.. they were slandered to death... +14 -2

3. Maybe I'm not emotional so I haven't really cried but I did choke after watching the concert ment video, listening to eldest hyung's short film bgm, reading the lyrics of fan song, etc... I think there were more but I can't remember +196 -8

4. I cried after reading the mixtape lyrics and when they won the Daesang. +87 -20

5. When I watched them crying while singing the fan song at the concert +70 -0

6. I cried because May was very hard. Seriously I couldn't help wondering if internet issue could make a person so devasted and exhausted. It was really hard. I spent day and night looking for evidence and I would cry when I remember the issue out of blue.. I cried with them at the concert... and I'd cry again after coming home from shock... seriously people around me felt sorry for me. Please don't think you can spit poison at people on the internet because it's the only internet. It's really hard for the people who have to endure your comments. +44 -4

7. I cried when Taehyung talked about his grandmother at the fanmeeting... I'm choking again.. +38 -9

8. when I listened to tomorrow, fansong and May +37 -6