Thursday, 1 December 2016

[PANN] 161130 Are there any BTS fans who are in 20s or 30s?



hmm... hi...? hello?

I'm not sure if it's okay to speak informally here but I'll just go on and speak informally because I noticed most Entertalk posters talk informally...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm an office worker, early 30s!
(I also got married last year~)


These days I'm so into BTS so whenever I have time I look at their photos on Enteralk when I'm on my way to work or when I'm on my way home and I noticed in the comments that most commenters are in 2,30s like me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So I decided to write this post because I'm curious how you joined the fandom and also because I want to receive some of their photos too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(this is my first post so I hope you understand me even if I sound like I'm rambling)


First of all, I joined the fandom because of their music!
Was it last year? I was watching the TV and the bgm played in the running shoes ad was so cool
"Run, run, run again. I can't stop" I kept singing along
During this time, I didn't know who was BTS or anything about them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just liked the song so I only searched it online and listened to it

Then I began to search if they had another other song and I found I NEED U
Now, I NEED U was a perfect song that fit my preference...
After that, I listened to all their songs from the album...
ah, seriously every single song was my type ㅠㅠ
Of course, there are few cringeworthy lyrics since they're an idol group and they need to grab the attentions of younger listeners but songs like [Just one day, let me know] were perfect songs to me ㅠㅠ

then summer came and I passed out after watching "FIRE" mv ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(this was when I officially started to stan the boys. Before this, I only listened to their songs)
Yoongi's expression at the beginning of the video made my heart to flutter and that dance where Jungkook pushes his elbow? alone that just made me lose my mind ㅠㅠ
and their in sync group dance from start to end
my heart was so happy whenever I listened to the song

I think I searched other music videos during this time
Their choreography for DOPE and Boy in Luv are so coolㅠㅠ
They dance really well and their choreography is nice...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They all look handsome and I can't believe that they all have great personalities...
I could tell how much effort they make after watching few videos
I kept falling deeper and deeper because I could see how much they care one another....ㅋㅋㅋ
and their songs are amazing, they're great dancers so what more do I need



I think I began with their music and naturally joined the fandom.

How about you guys?

and please share some photos with me...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This post was written by an unnie who is excited because today's her half day- 

Original post here
Response +88 -13


1. Even I'm in 30s female, married for 3 years. I wasn't interested in any idols and I'm a debut fan of actor Mr. Park who used to follow him in offline world... when I heard that he's friends with V, I went to watch a video from the dangerous space called Youtube where people say you can't just stop yourself after watching 1 video.. and I pushed Actor Park away ㅠㅠ I joined the fandom because of V but now I like 7 of them equally ㅎㅎ I joined during the end of their RUN era and after joining the fandom I felt like these members were having a bet? on who loves ARMYs more kind of feeling ^^ I'll attach a photo of our boys!! +24 -1

2. When I went to their 3rd Muster this year. I felt strange being a 30 year old fan but two aunts who were in 50s sat next to me so I felt like I'm still young ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +9 -0

. Guys, please don't watch it... I got to watch the V app live by chance because I was someone interested in BTS a little and this was the first broadcast I watched but Jungkook made me join the fandom and I stayed up watching live broadcast replays of other members until 4am and went to work.. but I kept remembering them so I gave up my lunch time to watch more videos. Right now I'm dying because of Rap Mon.. All members are so heartwarming and lovely.. I'm 28 tho ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I shouldn't be doing thisㅜㅜㅜㅜ
3. I'm a 20 something ARMY who posted this comment on another post ㅋㅋㅋ I downloaded V app for company benchmarking purpose but for the first time in 28 years, I really want to attend a singer's concert. The members are so loveable so you can't help falling in love with them. I'm silly to fall for younger brothers at this age but after listening to Rap Mon, I realized that age is not important when you like someone... I joined the fandom with this thought "these boys are going to become very big" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the more you keep digging about them, you'll realize how amazing they are 
+8 -0

4. Have you been to the fantalk board? We have teenage fans and fans in 40s ㅎㅎㅎ it's the place where we gather to have fun together. Please come there. We often do gif parties too ^^ +8 -0


5. I'm in 40s. I believed I would never like an idol group. But earlier this year I was watching Youtube videos and... I joined the fandom with their music and I became a true fan because of J Hope and now I stream regularly and buy their albums too. My goal is to attend their concert next year. I really want to attend the concert on Hobi's birthday. I will go even if I get the worst seat at Gocheok. I joined because of J Hope but now I love 7 of them. I think this is going to be my first and last fangirl phase. Firstly, their music is just amazing...their relation is cool too.. I love everything about BTS +7 -1

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment