Thursday, 1 December 2016

[PANN] 161130 I'm here to promote Jungkook



I saved these gifs from Instiz yesterday.  I was a person who was interested in Jungkook and Suga but when I saw these gifs yesterday I had to turn on my V app....
and after 1 hour I joined the fandom and I'm here to promote and recruit more fans
If you're someone who is interested in Jungkook or BTS, please go watch the recent Jungkook's V app broadcast. Seriously he was the cutest compared to any other day. He spoke formally to the fans and he speaks so sweetly too. He sang about 10 short songs and his voice is just... his voice melts me.... from what he said I learned that he didn't do any broadcasts before because he thought it was difficult but he seemed excited to do an almost 1 hour long show ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's playful but he knows the limit... I think you'll join the fandom after watching this broadcast if you're someone interested in Jungkook...


It's this one


I'm not good at McCree but they say I'm good at playing Tracer~ (proud) (t/n: overwatch character)

I like milk!

gyuchubbachu...

I think Din hyungnim's voice is so nice! heart attack!








He's so cute like a baby but he has a killer body and he's like an oppa on stage


Look at that gap in his image...

Everyone, let's Jungkook!

Original post here
Response +355 -47

1. Guys, please don't watch it... I got to watch the V app live by chance because I was someone interested in BTS a little and this was the first broadcast I watched but Jungkook made me join the fandom and I stayed up watching live broadcast replays of other members until 4am and went to work.. but I kept remembering them so I gave up my lunch time to watch more videos. Right now I'm dying because of Rap Mon.. All members are so heartwarming and lovely.. I'm 28 tho ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I shouldn't be doing thisㅜㅜㅜㅜ
+) wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ why is my comment the best comment ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ keuuu I joined the fandom guys. I'm a 28 year old ARMY ㅋ I ordered the album and I'm gradually learning how to stream. End of the year is a busy time.ㅋㅋ Actually I really love Park Hyoshin and Jungkook sang many of his songs ㅋㅋㅋ this is destiny...ah happiness +138 -4

2. Me too. I'm interested in Jungkook and Jimin. They both looks really kind and nice ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +110 -2

3. I joined the fandom after seeing Jungkook's comma hairstyle during Dope and I was so shocked when I learned he was a minor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ seriously I felt like a criminal...? I thought he was in 20s... +99 -3

4. I just came after watching V app and sh*t I'm having a mental breakdown. Seriously he's pure I mean I've never seen him talk so much on his own so I never noticed but omg he's so cute what do I do did I just join the fandom? ah +49 -1

5. It's really healing to watch Rap Mon talk.. he talks really sweetly and I think he is very thoughtful... +43 -1

6. I'm a muggle for real and these days I'm interested in BTS so I put that notification thing on V app... and 5 of them did a live broadcast in the last 5 days... seriously I've never seen a group like them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +41 -2

7. when he was 19... +37 -1

8. After watching Rap Mon's V App, I really changed my mind about BTS ㅋㅋ seriously how could anyone be so thoughtful and talk so well... his English is fluent too. honestly, I was quite surprised ㅋ +31 -0

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment