Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Sunday, 4 December 2016

[PANN] 161201 But honestly I think BTS Jimin...




I think he knows that he's sexy...sh*t... I'm repeating the intro part of Blood Sweat & Tears right now help me

Original post here
Response +544 -93


1. I thought this was going to be a negative post so I came here clutching my heart ㅎㅎㅎ... gif for the OP who made me relief-☆ +101 -3

2. he's so sexy that he makes me lose my mind..ㅜㅜ Jimin +84 -4

3. hehehe +80 -4

4. The gap in his image on the same day... seriously... ha... I'm going to die while fangirling for Jimin ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ +25 -0

5. I think he knows he's cute too. Because he wouldn't smile like that if he didn't +23 -1

6. I'm just saving photos of him and it's already morning... +23 -0

7. huh? am I sexy? ㅇ3ㅇ +23 -4

8. The image gap of Jimin makes me crazy... for real +19 -0

9. He kills us but he's so humble too. There's so much aura in him when he's on stage so I don't think he lacks confidence but he always says he lacks and he does his best all the time so even without my fangirl heart, I think he's cool +17 -1

10. He could know it.. f***ing sexy... mochi sexy +13 -4