Friday, 2 December 2016

[PANN] 161201 Let's talk about things that make you proud of your artistㅋㅋ



nothing too obvious like their talent and personality ㅋㅋ

I'm a Shinee fan so I will talk about something that makes me proud of Shinee

The brightness of Shinee lightstick is no joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's really nothing to be proud of but I'm so proud of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


this is the recent popular apartment image
(T/N: I took forever to realize what was special about it but look at the window XD)

You will not lose your way when you get lost inside a cave if you have a Shinee lightstick ㅋㅋ

The previous lightstick had amazing brightness but the version 2 has really evolved



The left is the second version and the right one is the previous model
(I found this photo on a blog so if this belongs to you please let me know without cursing and I will delete it ㅠ)


This is a photo from 2015 Dream Concert


The eye-catching color is so clear, bright and refreshing ㅋㅋ seriously the color itself represents Shinee and it's pretty



Lastly



I love you, Shinee♡ Pearl Aqua Green is the best!

Original post here
Response +153 -13

1. EXO. Their name explains everything, doesn't it? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +462 -331

2. Communication Boy Scouts.. ㅎㅎ +321 -160

3. Communication Kings...♡ +285 -140

4. Just Min Yoongi +151 -78

5. There is this person call Agust D who owns a Sprite factory (t/n: Sprite = refreshing) +107 -29

6. They communicate with their fans a lot...♡ +101 -30

7. their love for fans +94 -26

8. Bangtan Communication Scouts is presenting us with 1 V app per day +75 -21

9. Bang-pride bbungbbung +73 -25

10. We couldn't sleep well for the past 5 days... around 10pm the members take turn for live  V app broadcasts... seriously Communication Boy Scouts +65 -20 

0 개의 댓글:

Post a Comment