Sunday, 4 December 2016

[PANN] 161203 +) Hey, who are the people who saw Suga crying for the first time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



+) heol I mean I'm sorry I just thought I was the only one who never saw him cry
I realized after reading the comments

Why do you cry when you've won the Daesang, please don't cry ㅜ
Congrats BTS!

I hope my singer wins the Daesang next year.. (I'm just writing this thoughtlessly)
.
.

I'm a fan of another idol and am I the only one who've seen him cry for the first time? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I thought he was pretending to cry because he was touched after winning the award but he was really crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

anyway congrats on winning the Daesang (congrats congrats)

Original post here
Response +603 -61

1. I'm ARMY and I've seen him tearing up and crying from far at their concerts but it's the first time seeing him crying so hard on the TV so close up too. Seriously that hurt my heart and made me happy for them too... ah.. BTS love you... +129 -2

2. Ah seriously Yoongi.. I saw him crying secretly while bowing down on the floor but ㅠㅠㅠ seriously ㅠㅠ I can't help but cry ㅠㅠ +120 -1

3. I thought he wouldn't cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he cried so hard ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +110 -2

4. There's this thing between ARMYs and BTS members.. we're shocked when we see Min Yoongi cry because he rarely shows his emotions and we thought he didn't cry easily and that he's a strong person. +59 -0

5. He's the guy who used to hold back his tears and say he suffers from dry eye syndrome and that he doesn't tear up easily.... I've seen him cry 3 times in total... I think it was during their early debut days, he read this letter to his members or was it to the fans? he choked at the end of the letter and he cried and he cried while bowing down to his parents when they held their concert at the Gymnastic Stadium. and yesterday ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Yoongi acts like a strong person but he has a very soft heart... but he endures everythingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and I heard he cried until his shoulders shook... this gif is just ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he seemed so happy when they called their name but he just exploded suddenly and cried  +57 -0

6. Even I thought he was pretending to cry ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm sorry to BTS fans but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought he covered his face trying to act as if he was touched because he failed to cry but he was actually crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looked cute because he doesn't look like a person who would cry +37 -0

7. cute.. I shouldn't be saying such thing but... he's the guy who looks cute even when he cries... p;ㅠ +32 -1

8. He's good at hiding his feelings so even we were surprised to see him cry. It's the first time seeing him crying so hard and after their Epilogue concertㅜ It must have been difficult but thank you for enduring, Yoongi ♡ +25 -0


I'm not good at comforting someone when they cry. I always cry alone so I don't know what makes you stop crying when you cry in front of another person. Lately, I've not cried even by myself.


9. Aigoo baby +22 -0

10. Yesterday BTS was just awesome.. I mean this... Congrats on winning the Daesang... I'm not saying this as fan of another idol but as a Korean I'm so proud of BTS...! +18 -1