Wednesday, 7 December 2016

[PANN] 161206 BTS and TWICE appeared on the news! congrats


BTS and TWICE are slandered daily on PANN~
They're really hot these days!
I think both teams have many international fans
They both won the first place as top boy and girl group survey carried out by KBS World Radio!

I'll post the news as well because I think some of you could have missed it. Congrats, congrats

I hope Entertalk turns into a place with many posts like this rather than hateful posts!



[Article] 161206 [Entertainment Diary] BTS & TWICE, they prove their global popularity

Group BTS and TWICE showed off their power as global trend idol groups.

<Record> BTS: "Let's clap before we start, wow~ this is amazing! We never thought we'd achieve this."

According to the survey carried out by KBS World Radio targeting their listeners from 87 countries, BTS and TWICE are the most loved boy and girl idol groups by people around the world.

<Record> "My blood, sweat and tears, take away all of my last dance"

BTS showed astonishing performance this year. They entered the Billboard Chart for the third time with their second full album "WINGS" and they also claimed the title of "The first Korean Artist".

Original post here
Response +284 -33

1. The comments are so heartwarming too ㅋㅋㅋ I hope the teams remain together for a long time~ I've watched TT MV so many times while streaming for BTS +50 -0

2. As expected from our TWICEvlies!! And fighting to BTS whom I'm really loving these days ㅋㅋ +46 -1

3. I'm ARMY and while streaming I watched TT and they looked so pretty! I hope you will continue to succeed more +42 -0

4. both groups are equally wonderful! I hope Bangtan and Twicevelies both continue to succeed more!!♡ +21 -1

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ something the two groups share in common is - they're slandered extremely on PANN but they're so popular in reality~~ the two teams set new records whenever they release a new album!! I hope the two groups continue to grow bigger and bring sorrow to haters~~~ +18 -0

6. the two teams are handsome and beautiful. Both groups, please remain for a long time +17 -0