Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Sunday, 11 December 2016

[PANN] 161206 wow what is this photo of Jin

what the f*ck why is he shooting a movie all by himself? I was really shocked. This is my first time saving a photo of an idol other than my own. What is he? I'm f*cking shocked


 I will prove my fandom in case you will misunderstand


 

+) heol this is my first selected talk post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak. I wish BTS success and I hope to see my boys on TV too.... TOP please learn from Bighitㅠ

Original post here
Response +604 -65


 1. this is the result of people accusing ARMYs pretending to be fans from other fandoms... you guys demand proof for every praising post... this is upsetting... +201 -2

2. heol thank you♥ +151 -0

3. Thank you ㅜㅜ! ♡ All members og Teen Top are so cool too!!♡ +145 -0


4. Morning flying kisses♡ +40 -0

 5. when I saw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I saved it while laughing really hard +35 -0

 6. heo heo you are a friend with good eyes♡ +35 -0

7. thank you for looking at him with kind eyes ♡''♡ +33 -0

8. 12 +22 -0

9. he's surprising because he's handsome but he doesn't look cheesy and he makes you feel comfortable +18 -0

10. he's f*cking handsome but he doesn't behave like a handsome person. He's  a very humble person. I really want to learn this character from him but it's something you can't really achieve by learning  +17 -0