Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Monday, 12 December 2016

[PANN] 161208 BTS Jungkook (could this be called a recruiting post...?)



Hello! 
I began to like this idol (❤) after watching videos when I wasn't a person who was interested in idols. I've seen many posts slandering his visual ㅜㅜ it made me upset ㅜㅜ so!! I will share some cute moments of Jungkook

(T/N: haters post malicious posts about his skin conditions like pimples, etc)


this baby 



g..grew up like this


what are you doing, Jungkook...? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Rabbit Kook 


when senior Seungri said "raise your arms, maknaes!! I know how you feel!!", he confidently raised his arm



joraengie tteok... the point is their synchornizationㅋㅋㅋㅋ! 


he's p...pretty


V App Kook left legendary moments in many ways!!


ㅎ...


yes!! I love this style


and finally... I wanted to fluster you guys ㅎㅎ
he's the same person!!

Jungkook said he loves seeing their fans' faces on stage and he can't express that happiness in words ㅜㅜ please don't hate him too much

this is my first post. should I not write it like this?? please forgive me if my post is wrong

Original post here
Response +326 -19

1. f*cking handsome Kook's legend selfie (wails +71 -0

2. Our youngest grew up very well ^^ +67 -1

3. he overflows with oppa-like charms too +66 -1

4. maknae Jungkook is cute and sexy. you can take all the good charms for yourself +31 -0

5. Our pretty Kook has a pretty face and pretty personality too ㅠㅠ he kneels down immediately to tie his hyung's shoelace ㅠㅠ +30 -0

6. thank you for liking Jungkook!♡ +23 -0

7. Kkookoo who attacked my heart, you are a bad Kkookoo ❤️ +20 -0

8. I'm from another fandom and I got to watch their performance. He spoke really sweetly. And I saw a photo or a post and he said it was so hard for him to watch his hyungs in pain. I think he has a beautiful heart +19 -0

9. that baby photo ㅋㅋ his corn dog ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he only ate the center part ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's such a cute boy ㅋㅋ +19 -0

10. save me please. I can't live in this real world because of Jeon Jungkook ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ +17 -1