I noticed that he makes the same hand pose when I looked at the photos uploaded by their Japanese official Twitter account so I created a collage and it's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
did I miss something? was there a reason why he fell in love with this pose?
perhaps someone else might have posted this before, I will delete mine if I'm posting this again!
+) our opinions are divided to "niko niko ni" and "love" but it doesn't really matter, right?
this is going to be the pose for my graduation photo...☆★
Original post here
Response +51 -0
1. I'm the Eppi who commented earlier and they say it's "Love" +24 -0
2. that hand motion means "love". it's famous too so I think Yoongi means it like that +12 -0
3. don't you think he posed like niko niko ni because they're in Japan?? +1 -0
4. good this is going to be my signature pose
5. I think it's niko niko ni