Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Saturday, 10 December 2016

[PANN] 161209 So Jinyoung, Baekhyun, and V's fusion historical dramas



Recently I've been watching many historical dramas and these three have attempted in fusion historical drama, right?
Most characters played by idols end up dying... I mean it's not even like all characters around the lead character in historical dramas die in the end...

But they have something in common = that they're idols and they die in a very tragic way + they start as a very playful character but they turn into a sorrowful character when the drama reaches the second half and they make the viewers cry with their death
I think they're trying to make the story more relatable
(Jinyoung's character was sadder because he had so many secret crush scenes... of course, he was playful too ㅎㅎ)

When you compare the three characters, I don't think they play a very small role in the drama
But according to the history record, they all end up dying at some point ㅜㅜ..
so I can't help but wonder "maybe V's character would...?"
let me summarize

Yoonsung (Jinyoung) (Joseon- Crown Prince Hyomyeong) liked Raon but he pretends to kill Raon because his grandfather orders him to kill her but he dies because he tried to keep her safe. In the end, Raon and Lee Yeong got together... (sniffs)...

It was a happy ending but it was still sad. In the original work, Yoonsung appears again but I think they killed him on purpose in the drama ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

The King (Baekhyun)
I searched about Baekhyun and I couldn't find much information about "Eun". But his grandfather killed him and his family for treason? 

But there is no record in any books and there is no grave either... ㅎ
I think they showed us the character of "Eun" with Baekhyun's acting. At first, I didn't understand the story so I thought the General was his grandfather ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I cried when Eun died ㅜㅜ

V's character is the last Jingol of the last Seok Family. 
(T/N: Jingol is the second rank in the Bone Rank System. Jingol = true bone, only one of the child's parents is a from the royal family.)
Jingol is a status of Silla Bone Rank System...
I think at the end of the drama when V's character ascends to the throne I think the others (characters) would go "yup, we'll get the throne when we get rid of him" and then kill him or kick him out 

So this is also why we don't have many people with the surname "Seok" and I think V will have many bad guys in the drama who keep him in check and I think the male actors of Hwarang will be the people protecting him from them


I'd like to tell the BTS fans who could be reading my post that this is just my guesses, there's not proof... please don't believe every word because these are my assumptions only. I mean, characters usually die in historical dramas so... it's based on history too...

Anyway, if you have time and if you haven't watched Love in the Moonlight or Moon Lovers, please do watch fusion historical dramas because they're fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (me promoting unexpectedlyㅋㅋ)

There's a "Who are You?" writer involved in Love in the Moonlight and the genre of the drama is romance and strong youth so it's really sweet and fun. The ending of Moon Lovers was a bit disappointing but it was still really fun to watch ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


After watching these dramas, I'm starting to like Baekhyun and Jinyoung and they're catching my eyes ㅎㅎ
I'm anticipating to see V-nim too since his drama will start soon
So I wish you'd leave me some Baekhyun, V, and Jinyoung gifs and photos...
make them historical theme if you can..♡ I don't mind even if you give me many too... ♡

Original post here
Response +226 -12

1. Kim Taehyung was asked to act but he just filmed his daily life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +176 -13
(gets scolded for sleeping until late, dances with hyungs, disses their master)

2. here +106 -11

3. wow... this gave me goosebumps...I cried when Jinyoung and Baekhyun died (in the drama). Their death made me sadder because all 3s characters are so cheerful ㅠㅠ Jinyoung ㅠㅠ Baehyun ㅠㅜ Taehyung ㅠㅜㅜ +77 -4

4. so very bright +48 -7

5. and I really, really loved Yoonsung's acting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +38 -1

6. Pleaseu let Hansung live without killing him...☆ +30 -3

7. I agree. I thought the same thing too ㅠㅠ I don't think Hansung's character will end nicely... it tears my heart... +24 -1

8. Eun's photo +13 -7

9. He said he wanted to be a man and his hyungs laughed +17 -1