Monday, 12 December 2016

[PANN] 161210 Even though they're not your fav...




Let's share the gifs you shared of idols who aren not the group you stan


For me, it's this one... I just found this on Kakaotalk... this is f*cking sexyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

++ heol... this is my Selected Talk post... and it's No.1 too...


Original post here
Response +455 -27


1. I'm EXO L but I saved this right away +382 -94
ㄴhe's like a puppy...♡////
ㄴ this is really funny because he's not even doing any aegyo. He's just doing "fighting"... you guys should all "Park Jimin" please... +69 -0
ㄴthank you! EXO is very cool too ㅠㅠ ...♡ +7 -0

2. I'm iKon fan but for me it's J Hope-nim! I wasn't interested in other idols but I interested in J Hope, Suga and Rap Mon from BTS! I haven't saved many photos but I will continue to support! +333 -62
ㄴ heol I'm from another fandom and I should save this +18 -0

ㄴheol I'm iKon fan too and I like J Hope and Suga ㅋㅋㅋ! I joined the fandom because of hip hop so I'm interested in Hip Hop artists... +18 -0

ㄴsh*t ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm iKon fan too and I like Jung Hoseok. Actually, my BTS bias is Jung Hosoek!! My friend is ARMY and s/he gives me his photos every day because s/he knows I find him cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is an old photo I got from her but... let me attach it +5 -0

ㄴI'm iKon fan too and I love Somme ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the vocal line is so cool! +6 -0

3. Suho is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's the funniest EXO member indeed! and FYI I'm ARMY +246 -15
ㄴ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I mean he looks so cold and quiet but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what is that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ look at his serious expression too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +14 -0

ㄴkyyyaaaa Junmyeon +7 -0
ㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm ARMY to butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Suho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard he used to be not funny before... (am I right...? I'm sorry if I'm wrong ㅠㅠ) he gives me the vibe of Seokjin...

4. For me it's this... I'm a muggle and I freaked out +139 -15 

5. I'm ARMY and I think he looks really good in this photo +129 -0
6. I'm Melody and I think this person is very handsome... his side profile is no joke. My friend sent me this while we were sending gifs to each other and (shivers) I was able to learn why my friend loves BTS so much +118 -17

7. Sung Dongil +112 -1
(T/N: He's going to be the master of Hwarangs!)

8. This might be a special case but I love this meme, it's so useful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +109 -8
No, no to forgiveness

9. I pressed the save button before I knew... +99 -17

10. I'm EXO L but he's really handsome (sobs +97 -7


11. Carot here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but who is this someone please tell me who this person is because look at that vibe I want to stan them as my second job +93 -0
ㄴ It's Jimin!
ㄴ (ARMY : Runs away)

(T/N: although Korean fans usually stan only one group there are fans who support more than one group. 본업(bon-up = full-time job) is like the main group you support while 부업(boo-up = second job) is your second group.)