Monday, 12 December 2016

[PANN] 161211 The meme battle opens - All idols



+) heol my post became a Selected Talk 
sh*t look at the comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyway ARMYs, I just watched 방연시...☆

(T/N: "방"탄소년단 "연"애"시"뮬레이션 (BTS  Dating Simulation) This is the awkward Japanese Dating Game video) 

++) the number of comments.. just awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I went to BTS fantalk and BTOB fan kept asking me to come to their fantalk board too. You guys are both so freaking adorable. sh*t ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I pray for peace in the fandoms around the world

(people who read this post will walk past their own idol and their clothes will brush against each other)

(I edited the title. It was originally BTOB BTS meme battle)
I want to see a meme battle between BTS and BTOB ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Keep commenting guys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want meme

It doesn't have to be jpg I like gif too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'll begin with my own idol

Mother Irene  is a building owner in Cheongnamdong who only goes after money and her simple daughter Wendy who only knows piano

Irene: Son Seungwan, we need to get you to another piano class. You won't be able to enter the piano competition if you keep coming to this place. Look at your grade!



Pyunkang oriental medical clinic is the place to go when you suffer from rhinitis

Do not worry about rhinitis


That's the great mountain you should climb 



purifying your eyes☆

Original post here
Response +214 -6

1. Park Jimin going home all by himself +495 -23
ㄴ there's this one too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +79 -0
ㄴ why are his arms glued to his body like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is he a robot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +12 -0
ㄴI'm EXO L and this is really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it looks like someone photoshopped him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and why is he looking so peaceful ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +28 -0
ㄴflying baby chick +6 -0
ㄴ this is f*cking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm Melody and I'm saving this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +2 -0
ㄴ he's doing it here too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +2 -0


2. come on, show me what you got MELODY. Let's start off lightly +409 -23
+) omg my comment is a top comment ☞☜ I tried to be brave but I personally think that no one can beat BTOB ^*^ I'm saving many memes here 
Brand ARMY - Gwangju Hoseok Rice, grown with the farmer's hard work
It tastes great even when you just eat the plain rice! 

It can't be compared! The quality and taste are different! "The grains are ripe to perfection" 

3. Maknae punishing his hyung +353 -20

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +188 -7

5. Kamaji  +181 -6

6. kkyu?  +167 -6
BTS! Create a music video with your overflowing hip hop mind and swag! 


7. let's go! Seo Eunkwang +160 -3
Seo Eunkwang/ his dream is to become the stylist/coordi 
"oh omg omg your make up looks great. what product did you use?"

8. Minstone +157 -6

9. Did I (mom) tell you not to play games?! +156 -6

10. BTS is currently shooting a mobile phone commercial +147 -4

11. Let's go Amaterasu +142 -1
amaterasu!

12. The pro pushers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +140 -5

13. The leader of 빨간융단 +137 -2 
(T/N: 빨간융단 is the literal translation of Red Velvet) 

14. rock, paper, scissorsuuuuu...!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he lost even after playing later than the others ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +118 -1

15. Coming through!!! Hoseok unnie is coming through!! +112 -0

16. why don't you try passing us? +110 -4
(blocks your way - try to pass us if you can)

17. The Dance Gods and Kings of BTS +101 -2

(Hyuna's Bubble pop | Wonder Girls - Nobody | Kara - Mister)

18. Let's go Jungkook +99 -0

19. JK Rolling  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +89 -2

20. Younger brother is embarrassed by their eldest hyung +60 -1

21. This is so natural  +55 -1