Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Tuesday, 13 December 2016

[PANN] 161212 Idol who entered Department of Dance at Busan Arts High School as top student.jpg




It's BTS Jimin

This is a post to recruit Jimin fans so please press the back button if you dislike such posts

This is my first post on Entertalk so my heart is very doki-doki
Please understand even if my writing doesn't sound so fun

(T/N: 도키도키 (doki-doki) = pit-a-pat)

↓ Original Post ↓

Jimin entered Busan Arts High School solely with his dance!!
It's been said he's the top student in the entire department.
It's really rare to find students like him and they say it's really, really rare to have a male top student
He really created an issue at Busan Arts High School with this result....



This is a digression but Jimin also took the oath as the representative of entering students ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Didn't Jimin-nim enter Busan Arts High School as the overall top student (including all department)??My friend's mother is a teacher at Busan Arts High school so whenever I call my friend, I hear her/his mother telling him/her "You should just practice as much as Jimin did. I will send you abroad for your studies if you dance like Jimin"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if this Jimin-nim is the Jimin my friend's mother talks about...
 ㄴ If this Jimin-nim is that Jimin, I heard that his teachers were very against him moving to Seoul when Bighit asked him to join the group to debut... He was really talented so the teachers believed he could apply to overseas universities as a modern dancer and asked him why he was risking everything to debut as an idol.. it was chaotic
 ㄴ you're right. And they say it's not easy to have overall top student!!
  ㄴ yes. Mostly the top students are from Department of Music or Art and I believe he   was the first male dancer from Department of Modern Dance to become the overall top student...? Most top students from Department of Dance are female students. He's a very amazing person



Maybe it's because he studied dancing, you can feel that kind of (dancer-like) vibe in his moves
Like the turns in the below gifs... actually, OP isn't familiar with dance related vocabulary ㅠ^ㅠ...





It might look easy but they say it's really not easy to look straight ahead after making a turn

Actually, Jimin is a great dancer but his eyes are really sexy
I think his eyes make his moves sexier
It's true that he makes great care for every little soft move in his dance

The below gifs are gifs I think that show his pretty way of dancing





There are many gifs which show his pretty dance moves but I can't upload them all...
they only allow 2mb files...

I've mentioned above but Jimin is very very flexible 
the below gifs and photos show how flexible Jimin is






You might think he would boast about himself because of he trusts in his talent but he doesn't
He's very sensitive to his talent and he's very harsh on himself too to become perfect

I heard that he closed his eyes even with the blindfold because he trusted in his talent at this year's award ceremony 

That shows how much Jimin works hard always and he really cares about the fans. We are grateful for this existence

Lastly, I dare call this the legend. Jimin's Perfect Man fancam...!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl_39WIvMbY

and this is his Butterfly fancam. I hope you will watch the two videos when you have time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAmf2lhoXis




Jimin might look like a cold person on the stage but he's actually very affectionate and loving so I hope you will give him lots of love!

bye~ thanks for reading this long post

Original post here
Response +310 -23

1. Isn't this Jimin so cute? +67 -2

"oh you pretty little kid"
"kyaaaaaa oppaaaa"
ㄴ this one too

ah what is this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wonder if this is how Jimin would have looked during his exams 

2. Guys, I wonder if you know this? This cute boy entered as the top student in modern dance but he used to do popping before that? he's a great popping dancer +59 -2

3. And he does popping too... modern dance + popping + kpop dance... I'll attach a butterfly like Jimin gif +44 -2

4.Yoongi described Jimin as "He's a guy who can't be replaced from our group because he's the person who shattered everything with his hard work" +24 -2

5. he's great vocal is being hidden by his amazing dance ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ his voice is crazy tho. seriously his voice purifies you +17 -1

6. isn't this amazing...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlook at ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jimin's turn ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's art ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +17 -1

7. I just remembered something because you mentioned dancing but Perfect Man Jimin Fancam will reach two million views with fifty thousand more views +15 -0