Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Wednesday, 14 December 2016

[PANN] 161213 Wow BTS Suga



(This is a praising post. People who don't want to read such post should go back)


He's so skinny so I thought he wouldn't have any muscle in his back but Suga was a man... I was really shocked when I saw that gif... I couldn't go to school because I'm sick but I'm saving Suga's photos and now I even created a folder for him



I even went "heok!" when I saw this one too... this f*cking makes my heart to flutter. Can you guys share Suga gifs/photos if you have ㅠㅠㅠ??

_________________________________________

thanks ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I saved many photos..! I was having a hard time because of this flu but I think looking at Suga's photos gave me power... human vitamin...! I think I might join the fandom ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ they say there's no exit once you fall for Min Yoongi... and I'm not ARMY... but right now, I think I'm going to join... You guys keep asking in every post that praises BTS if the OP is ARMY but seriously why are you guys like that...


Original post here
Response +598 -49

1. is this is praising post about me?? yeaahhhhh +192 -2

2. Min Yoongi's back... +166 -1

3. 168 (T/N: I think the number represents how many times this commenter shared photos in the comments) I'm the vocal if you weren't here +149 -2

4. OP is in the initial stage of 민빠답 +95 -2

(T/N: 민윤기한테 빠지면 답이 없다 - You are helpless when you fall for Min Yoongi.)

5. I shed a drop of tear to the passion of one Eppi who uploaded +200 photos in the comments +59 -2

6.  the body frame difference +54 -1

7. Yoongi has broad shoulders and he actually has a big body frame but people don't really notice this because he's thin... even the other members have broad shoulders so I think Yoongi looks small compared to others. But when he stood next to female staffs, I could tell the difference! +50 -1

8. euaaaahhhh this is a praising post about me~~~~~~ +46 -1

9. he makes my heart flutter +44 -2

10. Shooting guard, yeah~ he's really great at basketball +37 -1