Saturday, 17 December 2016

[PANN] 161214 The characteristic of BTS members running


(((and for crappy ISAC))) I hope you only walk on  discontinuing road...♡

 The God of Start. How could I explain the way Park Jimin runs... it looks like a baby is running like a grown up. He's a baby who runs fast. I don't even know what I'm talking about

 J Hope runs with his head down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ running with his head down is Hoseok's point..☆

 I need a gif to explain Kim Taetae... he shakes his head side to side when he runs. I think he's tries really hard to look behind him but that looks like he's shaking his head

 what can I say about Min Suga... he runs loosely. He was so close from falling down at the recent crappy ISAC...☆

Last pang Jeon Jungkook runs with is head up unlike Hobi and he's fast
Namjoon and Seokjin never ran at ISAC so I don't know.. sorry

Original post here
Response +91 -0

1. Hobi runs so frivolously? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's definitely running but I can hear him running "Hobi! Hobi!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +54 -0

2. when you run like Jungkook, your upper body leans forward as you try to run faster and when you can't keep up with the speed you twist your legs or end up falling down. To avoid this you need to have high muscle mass. And when you look at Jungkook, you can tell he runs with power.... you can feel him running with his muscle ㅋㅋ in other words, Kook's thighs and legs are wonderful +47 -1

3. ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ right but how is it possible that I can actually feel the speed in Jungkook's photo... it looks like he's running faster than others... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +45 -0

4. Jimin and Jungkook are great runners but they even run with cool pose +14 -0

5. Hobi looks a bit like he takes bigger steps when he runs but he also looks like he's running in place? ㅋㅋㅋ he's a bit like a feather +11 -0