Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Thursday, 15 December 2016

[PANN] 161214 Doesn't Park Jimin look like this kid? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



they f*cking look the same 


Original post here
Response +407 -59


1. I'm seeing some people trying to slander him with that photo but that was created by his fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +103 -0

2. I'm ARMY and I think they look alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're both cute but that wasn't actually created to slander Jimin. We made it for ourselves because we found it funny ^^... +86 -2

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ both of them should succeed +69 -0

4. I like Don Spike-nim ㅋㅋ he really loves dogs and I remember him crying on this show when the puppy was sick ㅜ he's a nice person ㅜ +22 -0

5. kid???? kid????? how dare you call our Don Spike a kid! +22 -0
"Don"gas (tonkatsu) + "spa"ghetti  + Ste"ak" = Don Spike)

6. but strangely I remember Cha Taehyeon whenever I see Park Jimin +20 -0

7. ARMY ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've seen you guys replying to meme battle and to troll who tried to start a dating rumor of Suga but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this fandom is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ omg ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my tummy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys play really cutely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +20 -0

8. Jimin is so cute I'm going to die because of our Jimin +17 -0

9. yeah that was created by ARMY ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but OP, I think you started this post with the intention to slander him..? you failed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +12 -2

10. I love DONgasSPAgetthisteAK (Don Spike) a lot ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜ there's something common between Jimin and Ik-nim.. I think it's their cuteness..? (winks)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) +10 -0