Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Friday, 16 December 2016

[PANN] 161215 The idol group you shouldn't call them "oppa" when you attend their fansign

still you don't have to look like that.... keeeup....


that's how he looks at you when you call Jeon Jungkook (20) "oppa" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he begins with the suspicious look... why are you making me feel guilty

look at his expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hard carry indeed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but Jungkook, you're our oppa when you're handsome

you're handsome so what could we do??????? right??? but the fan in front of him might feel really embarrassed and flustered ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I don't think I could ever call him oppa again if he looks at me like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
are you a detector or something???

his expression in this photo is so kawaii and makes me want to continue calling him oppaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

because the fans keep calling him oppa,  "I'm not oppa" (very firm) 

Original post here
Response +275 -36

1. oh god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's not that you can't call him oppa. Jungkook doesn't mind when fans who are younger than him calls him oppa but he finds it weird when noonas call him oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ like "seriously why...? why?? ㅠㅠ why are noonas calling me oppa???" ㅋㅋㅋ and when the fan who called him oppa moved to Jimin and said "so noona~" Jungkook was really surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's when Jungkook got his noona detector license ㅋㅋㅋㅋ +107 -3

2. Jeon Jungkook the noona detectorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +71 -0

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he looks at you like that when you call him Oppa~ and repeats "oppa?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +61 -11

4. fan: Jungkook, do you dislike be called oppa?
JK: No! I like it ㅎㅎ
fan: (anticipates) 
JK: But fans who I'm not an oppa to them call me oppa so... 
fan: (disappointed)
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Maknae Jungkook is the Noona Detector but elementary students call Seokjin "Seokjinah!" so he told them they should call him oppa if they don't have their ID yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +32 -0

5. baby +27 -0

6.Oppa ㅠㅠ +27 -3

7. I'm surprised to see many brainless people making personal attacks and calling him "Korean guy"...
I think the OP is confused about Jungkook too... fans are embarrassed by his reaction, they joke to each other.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ +23 -0

(T/N: 한남 literally means Korean guy but it's also used like a slang to belittle Korean men)