Donate - https://www.paypal.me/peachisoda
DO NOT REPOST!

I did move to peachisodaworld.com but for 48 hours (9:10AM KST 17/1/16 | until the site starts working again) I will be posting here.

Friday, 16 December 2016

[PANN] 161215 Wow BTS is amazing



I just thought "BTS's group choreographies are amazing" but I really died when I watched this and I realized no one could attack BTS with dance ;_;



ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ look at them dancing in perfect sync ㅠㅠㅠ imagine how much they would have practiced to get on stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's an amazing choreography


Original post here
Response +126 -9

1. OP are you ARMY? I'll post a gif too +21 -0

2. this one too♡ +20 -0

3. it's killing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ +18 -0

4. I really want to praise our dance wings when I watch gifs like that ㅠㅠㅠ +10 -0

5. I heard they used to practice 15 hours per day ^^ ;; +7 -0

6. this gif amazes me everytime I see this... +5 -0