Saturday, 17 December 2016

[PANN] 161215 You don't have to get rid of your fangirl emotions) Who would you choose as your husband if you could choose?



 hahah... hi! I'm the OP who previously posted "Who would you choose as your boyfriend if you could choose?" post! I'm here to write a post with different title★ you don't have to get rid of your fangirl emotions! (because I realized our fangirl emotions are something you can't get rid of..) so please choose!



1. EXO Sehun

He's nice and a bit like a tsundere but he's totally cute♥ makes your heart to flutter♥ and his face... (speechless)... he's handsome ㅜㅜ the only flaw is that he's too possessive... he checks and questions you when you go out to meet your friends... so you rarely get to go out alone ㅜㅜ


2. VIXX Ken

He's so caring and nice to you♥ he's the husband who will look after you when you're sick and gets you meds ㅠㅠ but the flaw is he's too nice that he lends money easily to others and gets cheated... he also gullible


3. Infinite L

He used to be your high school friend so he knows all about you and takes good care of you ㅜㅜ and he gives you a heart attack with only his smile .... he pats your hair too ㅠㅠㅠ but his flaw is that he's a mama's boy... (serious)...


4. BTS Jin

He's older than you★ he overflows with senpai charms ㅠㅠ he even cooks for you ㅠㅜㅜㅜ and he drops you to work and picks you up from office ♥ the only flaw is that he is unemployed... you're the only one working... ㅠ so financially the situation is badㅜ


5. BTOB Lee Changsub

he's playful and crazy but he takes care of you, even the little details ㅠㅠ and he has so many unexpected charms too ㅜㅜㅜ he plans great events plus he's so manly ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but the flaw is that he's very lazy... you have to do all the housework...ㅜ


6. Seventeen Minkyu

he's younger than you!!♥ but he doesn't call you noona and he speaks half informally which melts your heartㅜㅜㅜ his father is the president of a large company (shivers)... so he gets you whatever you want and takes you out for mealsㅠㅠ he's manly too ㅜㅜㅜ but the flaw is that he's not always at home because of work ㅜㅜ you only get to see him 2 days every week ㅜ so lonely....


hahahahahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and this shows how delusional the OP is ★ not your boyfriend but your husband! ㅋㅋ (smh) this is so ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but try choosing one! this is just a delusional post... (tears rolling) then bye!


Original post here
Response +78 -7

1. I choose oh... Oh Sehun... Hoonie, I love you +204 -33

2. If my husband is Kim Seokjin, I can work and bring money +161 -55

3. I think Kim Seokjin will cook for me

4. I'm serious. I choose Kim Seokjin... I think I might die if he hugs me with those shoulders and he would cook so well. My parents will be happy to see him +36 -7

5. Kim Seokjin. I can go for work and Seokjin could do the housework and look after the children. He'll be an amazing cook +26 -4